Search results for query: *

1. N

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Do these games have friend safari? And am I the only one who only just realised the male PC has brown hair? All these years I thought he had white spikey hair and wore a green headband thing. I feel really stupid now...
  2. N

ORAS demo

Is there some way to reset the demo so you get the other mega? I got Glalie but I'd kind of rather have Steelix.
  3. N

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Is there any way in X I can see Gorebyss? I just want to be able to search for it on the GTS.
  4. N

GEN VI: Houndoomite

I'm looking to trade my Pinsirite or Manectite for a Houndoomite. If you want I can attach it to a Noibat I have left over from breeding. I have: 31/31/31/x/31/31 Lv 51 Sassy Infiltrator Female 31/31/31/31/31/x Lv 1 Modest Infiltrator Male 31/31/31/31/x/31 Lv 1 Modest Frisk Male...
  5. N

Pokemon Bank

Does anyone know what will happen to any Pokemon left in the bank after the trial expires, or if our subscription runs out and we forget to renew it? I'd hate to think of any of my Pokemon being lost forever :(
  6. N

GEN VI: Pinsirite

Would you be willing to trade your Houndoomite?
  7. N

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead Just found out my third Pokemon is Fletchinder.
  8. N

(READ FIRST POST) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread

Re: (READ POST #18) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread Thanks, I don't know how I never noticed that before.
  9. N

Recent Gaming Purchases

Just bought Devil May Cry 4, even though I still haven't finished one or even played 2 and 3, and I probably won't play 4 for ages. But it was on sale, dammit. I'm also bidding on a copy of Xenoblade Chronicles or Ebay. Because I really want to play this game but I'm too cheap to play £40 +.
  10. N

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Dragon Age: Inquisition. Yeah 2 was a massive disappointment, but Origins is one of my favourite games of all time and I have faith that Bioware will make this game amazing. Or maybe I'm just being naive. Either way I'm upgrading my PC just for this game. I'm also looking forward to The Witcher...
  11. N

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Getting through Victory Road without saving at any point and then going off to do something else while leaving my 3DS on. Come back and the powers gone. And accidentally trading my lucky egg on the GTS in Black. Oh God that was horrible.
  12. N

What is your favorite and least favorite starter Pokemon

Favourites: Charmander, Cyndaquil, Torchic Least Favourites: Chikorita, Chimchar, Tepig
  13. N

(READ FIRST POST) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread

Re: (READ POST #18) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread I wish they had stopped people on the GTS asking for impossible trades, and maybe added a filter to stop people asking for legendaries coming up. Once again I find myself scrolling through dozens who want a Xerneas Or Yveltal for...
  14. N

What video games are you playing now?

Half-Life and Devil May Cry, classics that I've never got around to playing until now and I'm loving both of them. And X, of course.
  15. N

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead Friend Code:1676-3731-5714 Version: X My Friend Safari is flying, and it it has Pidgey and Woobat. If anyone finds out what my third Pokemon is I'd appreciate it if you let me know.
  16. N

Pokérus

I have a garden Vivillion, some modest Eevees and a bunch of Haunter and Gengar I'll happily trade for anything with pokerus.
  17. N

GEN VI: Houndoomite

I'm looking to trade my Manecite or Pinsirite for a Houndoomite. Friend Code:1676-3731-5714
  18. N

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Does the Loto-ID centre check the Pokemon in your PC or just in your party? And does anyone know where I can get the EV-reducing berries? Using a reset bag in super training and then training them again from scratch takes ages.
  19. N

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I got it just before the fourth gym, I can't remember who from but I think it was part of the story so you won't miss it. I love this game so far but I'm pretty lost without being able to look stuff up on Bulbapedia so I've got a few...
Back
Top Bottom