Search results for query: *

1. D

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

After spending about 1 hour in the Reflection Cave, here's all the Pokemon I found: Mr. Mime, Mime Jr. (Horde), Roggenrola, Solosis, Chingling, Carbink, (rare), Ferroseed (rare), Sableye (rare).
  2. D

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: What was Nintendo thinking when they made Heliolisk? I guess they just thought rain teams were too strong. Can't blame them, they really are, at least in BW2.
  3. D

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

What was Nintendo thinking when they made Heliolisk? Seriously, Nintendo and Gamefreak, why did you create such a monster? This Pokemon is going to be seen literally everywhere. On one hand, with Dry Skin, you have a Pokemon who can break rain teams by being an unkillable staller thanks to...
  4. D

I found a bunch of Pokemon with a very low encounter rate (between 1 and 5%) on Route 8: Absol, Seviper, Bagon. There might be others.
  5. D

I encountered Axew in the Connecting Cave, though the encounter rate seems to be very low, probably between 1% and 5%.
  6. D

I encountered Croagunk, Smeargle, Hoppip and Spritzee as well on Route 7!! For Spritzee, it says 'In the past, rather than using perfume, royal ladies carried a Spritzee that would waft a fragrance they liked.'
  7. D

The new Mewto-like Pokemon, Espurr.

Information that I have gathered about this Pokemon so far: I caught it on Route 6, South west of the Palace, I don't know if it's the only place where it can be caught. The encounter rate seems to be pretty low: I encountered it only 2 times out of over 30. It evolves into Meowstic at lvl 25...
  8. D

Champhrier Town (Y): I found a Escape Rope upstairs in the Château.
  9. D

Camphrier Town (Y): I found an Ether by clicking on the bush right besides the Star Piece in the South of the town. Seems like clicking on bushes gives you stuff.
  10. D

Camphrier Town (Y): the guy walking near the Pokemon Center gave me an Ultra Ball.
  11. D

Hi, I don't know if this has been mentioned already, but I encountered an Abra on Route 5. I also found 2 Super Potions, 1 X Attack and the TM01 Hone Claws on Route 5. Please add this info to the Route 5 when you have a chance. My version: Pokemon Y
Back
Top Bottom