Search results for query: *

1. Zetrix969

GEN VI: Completing My Living Dex

Gen VI is optimal, and that works. I'd prefer to trade the unredeemed one first if that's okay.
  2. Zetrix969

GEN VI: Completing My Living Dex

With Gen VII coming out recently and the PokeBank update coming up in January I figured it was about time that I filled out the missing links in my lineup. As of now I'm missing Ho-Oh, Uxie, Palkia, and Diancie, and in exchange I have 20th Anniversary Mew, Jirachi, Manaphy, Victini, Keldeo, and...
  3. Zetrix969

GEN VI: LF: Shaymin FT: Extra 20ths

Hello all! So, being on vacation at the time, I missed the Shaymin event because of both a lack of time and it simply slipping my mind, and I don't know whether or not it will have a second chance event like Mew and Darkrai did. I do happen to have duplicates of the 20th anniversary Mew...
  4. Zetrix969

Kanto Classic (Battle Spot Competition!)

Oh, pfft cx I guess I just overlooked it. Thanks ^-^
  5. Zetrix969

Kanto Classic (Battle Spot Competition!)

I had participated in the event and completed four battles, but for some reason I never received a serial code, e-mail or otherwise. Where are we supposed to get them? o-O
  6. Zetrix969

GEN VI: LF Vullaby/Mandibuzz for LivingDex

As it turns out, I had Thundurus and Tornadus sitting in my PC boxes the whole time, so all I had to do was go out and catch one cx But thanks for offering, and for the Vullaby too ^-^
  7. Zetrix969

Um... I'm not really sure what it is you meant, but what I had meant was trading it and then trading it immediately back so the Pokedex entry was filled. I can worry about actually acquiring one later cx
  8. Zetrix969

Okay ^-^ Also, it's okay if you don't, but if you had Moltres, Zapdos, or Landorus available for tradebacks, I'd appreciate it
  9. Zetrix969

No problem ^-^ I'm available whenever you are.
  10. Zetrix969

Hello all! ^-^ I'm working on completing my livingdex, and I'm really close with 699 of them. However, one of the Pokémon lines I have not been able to obtain is the Vullaby/Mandibuzz line, since Vullaby's only available on mirage spots and in the dark type friend safari. If any of you have a...
  11. Zetrix969

GEN VI: LF Amaura/Aurorus for Pokédex

Sounds like a plan. I appreciate it ^-^
  12. Zetrix969

GEN VI: LF Amaura/Aurorus for Pokédex

Hiya! ^-^ I'm working on completing the Pokédex, and I need an Amaura or Aurorus, since I picked the Jaw Fossil during my playthrough. I've already completed the New Hoenn and Central Kalos Pokédexes, so if you want any Pokémon from those I'm sure to have it. My FC's in my signature, and my...
  13. Zetrix969

EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread [Requests Closed Temp.]

Re: EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread It's okay ^-^ I actually haven't even had time to go out and get those yet, so it's fine. I'm pretty sure I should have unlocked PMs by now, so you can PM me what times you'll be available.
  14. Zetrix969

Re: EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread Don't worry 'bout it ^-^ I'll work on getting those when I have the time ^_- You still want the Chansey with those, I assume?
  15. Zetrix969

Re: EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread Okay, thanks ^-^
  16. Zetrix969

Re: EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread Um... Just special ball females, for the most part. I can get some HA mons from Friend Safari, but that's about it. Sorry >u< I can get (All in special balls, female, HA if applicable): -Aipom -Kecleon -Chansey -Teddiursa -Mincinno -Pansear...
  17. Zetrix969

Re: EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread Sorry I forgot to post >u< I've been on for a while, and I've got the Chansey ^_- Also, I had some other requests after looking at your spreadsheet, if I could get them. I have other special ball HA females I can offer in exchange. They were...
  18. Zetrix969

Re: EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread I'm actually available right now if you want ^-^ But I'll be on probably sometime in that window tomorrow. Not sure when exactly, but I can let ya know ^_-
  19. Zetrix969

Re: EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread Alright, I'll work on that. I'll get back to you as soon as I get one ^_- EDIT: Actually, it looks like I don't have access to any of them. Sorry. I could get a HA Great Ball Chansey though. You don't have that on your spreadsheet.
  20. Zetrix969

Re: EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread I think I might have access to Dwebble or Binacle. I can try to get either of those.
Back
Top Bottom