Search results for query: *

• Users: Zetrix969
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Zetrix969

GEN VI: Completing My Living Dex

With Gen VII coming out recently and the PokeBank update coming up in January I figured it was about time that I filled out the missing links in my lineup. As of now I'm missing Ho-Oh, Uxie, Palkia, and Diancie, and in exchange I have 20th Anniversary Mew, Jirachi, Manaphy, Victini, Keldeo, and...
  2. Zetrix969

GEN VI: LF: Shaymin FT: Extra 20ths

Hello all! So, being on vacation at the time, I missed the Shaymin event because of both a lack of time and it simply slipping my mind, and I don't know whether or not it will have a second chance event like Mew and Darkrai did. I do happen to have duplicates of the 20th anniversary Mew...
  3. Zetrix969

GEN VI: LF Vullaby/Mandibuzz for LivingDex

Hello all! ^-^ I'm working on completing my livingdex, and I'm really close with 699 of them. However, one of the Pokémon lines I have not been able to obtain is the Vullaby/Mandibuzz line, since Vullaby's only available on mirage spots and in the dark type friend safari. If any of you have a...
  4. Zetrix969

GEN VI: LF Amaura/Aurorus for Pokédex

Hiya! ^-^ I'm working on completing the Pokédex, and I need an Amaura or Aurorus, since I picked the Jaw Fossil during my playthrough. I've already completed the New Hoenn and Central Kalos Pokédexes, so if you want any Pokémon from those I'm sure to have it. My FC's in my signature, and my...
  5. Zetrix969

Nice to meet you!

Hello, I'm Zetrix! I'm new to the Bulbagarden forums, but I've been using the wiki for a while and I think it's awesome. I'm excited to become part of such a fantastic Pokemon community. I look forward to meeting you all!
Back
Top Bottom