Search results for query: *

1. M

GEN VI: [LF] Diancie, Jirachi, Mew [FT] SHINIES

The Gardevior's male, but the others are female. Which would you like?
  2. M

GEN VI: [LF] Diancie, Jirachi, Mew [FT] SHINIES

Shinies for trade include Gallade, Gardevior, Slowking, Staraptor, Froslass, Manaphy, Clefable and Ambipom.
  3. M

GEN VI: [LF] Diancie [FT] Shinies

Hello Awesome Forum! I'm looking for a Diancie (don't worry about IVs, natures, etc.). I have various shinies up for trade, including a Serperior, Slowking, Clefable, Ambipom and Froslass. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks :)
  4. M

GEN VI: Need Event Pokés

It does, thank you so much!!!
  5. M

Cool. I have added you and am waiting in game.
  6. M

Oh that would be awesome :)
  7. M

Hello Awesome Forum! Does anyone have any of the following pokémon up for trade? I really need them to complete my dex. Mew Jirachi Darkrai Shaymin Keldeo Meloetta Genesect Thanks, Mouse.
  8. M

GEN VI: Mew? Keldeo? Meloetta? Genesect? - Offering SHINIES!!!

HELLO AWESOME FORUM!!! Does anyone out there have a Mew, Keldeo, Meloetta or Genesect? I REALLY need them for my Pokédex! I have many shinies (including ones that can mega) and many other legendaries and top-notch Pokés. If you are interested, please send me a private message :) Thanks...
  9. M

GEN VI: Looking for a LEFTOVERS

Hello Awesome Forum! I am in desperate need for a Leftovers. I've got a bunch of awesome Pokés just sitting in my PC. If you are interested, please PM me and we'll sort out a good trade! Thanks much! Mouse.
  10. M

Wanna Evolve our ELECTABUZZs/MAGMARs ???

Hello Awesome Forum! I've got a Magmar holding it's Magmarizer and an Electabuzz holding it's Electrizer. Does anyone want to trade to evolve your own? Thanks much! Mouse.
  11. M

GEN VI: Swap Mewtwonites?

Hello Awesome Forum! Anyone out there willing to swap your Mewtwonite Y for my Mewtwonite X? Just to be clear, I'm not asking for the Mewtwo itself. If you are interested, please send me a private message with your friend code. Thanks as always, Mouse.
  12. M

Pokemon X/Y Friend Codes

Hey guys, Just wondering if anyone would like to exchange 3DS friend codes. If you don't know already, there is a location post-game where you can catch many cool Pokémon based on the number of friends you have. Mine is 0662-3752-4047 (name is Aaron). If you have add me, please send me your...
  13. M

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead 3DS Name: 0662-3752-4047 Name: Aaron Version: Pokémon X
  14. M

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

What to do post-game? Hey guys, I have just completed Pokemon X, and I don't want to just end it here. Is there anything cool to do post-game? Thanks, Mouse.
  15. M

What is there to do in X/Y after the Elite Four? Hey guys, I have just completed Pokemon X, and I don't want to just end it here. Is there anything cool to do post-game? Thanks, Mouse.
  16. M

Where are the highest level wild pokemon? Hey guys, I'm training up my Aggron with the swarm technique on Victory Road. Is there any wild pokemon that are stronger than they are here? Thanks, Mouse.
  17. M

Re: Good EXP grinding location in XY??? Oh, ok. Great! You guys were a massive help!
  18. M

Re: Good EXP grinding location in XY??? Does Terminus Cave have high-level Pokémon?
  19. M

Re: Good EXP grinding location in XY??? Never thought of that, great idea!
  20. M

Good EXP grinding location in XY??? Hey guys. Got Pokémon X a couple of days ago and I've just become League Champion. One thing I haven't found though is a good EXP spot, or a high-yeilding Pokémon (like Audino), which will help me train new Pokémon (e.g. my level 48 Aggron). If anyone...
Back
Top Bottom