Search results for query: *

• Users: Snowy
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Snowy

Regarding Scarlet and Violet spoilers

Hey everyone, I know we're all excited about the new Pokemon games that have just been released. We get it. You want to talk about your new favourites. You want to rate them. You want to add them to threads. However, a lot of people haven't had the chance to play the games yet, and we'd like...
  2. Snowy

Ongoing Suffering Sunday: Snowy Streams Let's Go Pikachu

Engaging in a mono-Pokemon run, Snowy attempts to conquer Kanto with nothing but a Pikachu. Episode 01: Rock Bottom https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1495906291 Episode 02: Zippy Zap https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1502502917
  3. Snowy

Ongoing Splashed (Snowy Streams Shining Pearl Water Type Challenge)

Snowy begins a new challenge on Twitch, with Tux the Piplup at his side. Can he conquer the Sinnoh region? Episode 01 https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1434901164?no-reload=true
  4. Snowy

On Hiatus ME Streams: Pokemon Black Fire Type Challenge Run

@Maniacal Engineer returns to the glorious world of Bulbagarden on Twitch with a new challenge run. Leading the way with The Baconator, join us as ME fights his way through Unova with only fire type Pokemon. https://www.twitch.tv/bulbagarden
  5. Snowy

Notice Another Fan Blows Into F&G

It was a nice quiet day in the Fun and Games Forum. The birds were chirping, the sun was shining, and Lone_Garurumon had just finished scolding Snowy for freezing the staff kitchen... Again. "Come on, Snowy." Lone_Garurumon said. "What if Magnificent Entertainer decides to grace us with a...
  6. Snowy

On Hiatus Snowy Plays Pokemon Legends Arceus

The very first episode of Snowy's latest series will be going up soon!
  7. Snowy

Pokémon Legends: Arceus Rules

Welcome to the Pokémon Legends: Arceus section! This subsection will be all about discussing the Sinnoh prequel. Rules All the same forums wide rules and Video Game specific rules still apply to this section. Three Strike System In short, it's a system we've put in place for repeat rule...
  8. Snowy

Notice New F&G staff members

It's something that has terrified Pokemon trainers for generations. The sight of a pink cow pokemon curled up into a ball, rolling towards them. But not to worry guys, this isn't Witney's Miltank. It's just @Zachie. As Zachie rolls up to the forum, you notice that he is sporting a brand new "Fun...
  9. Snowy

Defeat The Boss Classic

Hey folks, Bringing back an old favourite from quite a few years ago. This is Defeat The Boss, the original version. It was originally ran by Enzap in 2015. Here is the original: To summarise: I will post an enemy and its health. You post an attack using anything you want, as creatively as...
  10. Snowy

Mafia Holiday Bonanza 2020 - Endgame

Hey all, It’s that time of year again… Holiday season is upon us. And this year we decided to make it a bonanza! For those of you that are not familiar with the Bonanza format, I’ll give you a very quick rundown. You submit a character from the themes listed before, and I’ll shuffle those...
  11. Snowy

Event Secret Santa 2020: Return of the Santa

Welcome one and all to the Secret Santa event for 2020. If you've ever done any kind of Secret Santa before, then you've got a rough idea of how this is gonna go down. But here's the overview People who want to take part in the event express their interest in the thread, and if you want, you...
  12. Snowy

Last Post Wins Version 25: Last Post Strikes Back

Welcome one and all to the latest version of the game that everyone loves, Last Post Wins! Before anything else, we must congratulate the winner of LPW v24, Magnificent Entertainer. Here were their winning words! I guess not in this case Before we continue on with this edition, we must...
  13. Snowy

Up vs Down version 97: Let's Go

Welcome to the latest edition of Up vs Down. In this version of the game, we've going back a couple of years to the release of the Let's Go pair of games... a reboot/remake of Pokemon Yellow. The two games starred everyone's favourite electric mouse, Pikachu and everyone's favourite evolution...
  14. Snowy

Cancelled Games TWR Games Bonanza 2020

Greetings everyone! It's been another long year and another amazing season in TWR. It's time again to celebrate our favourite internet community. Let me introduce you to the second TWR Games Bonanza. This game is in the Bonanza format. That means you submit to me a character, and I randomise...
  15. Snowy

Cancelled Snowy's Pokemon Let's Go Discussion thread

Being uploaded every wednesday, Snowy tackles Pokemon Let's Go using only an Eevee and a Pikachu. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWnYCYSZUP0
  16. Snowy

Mafia Australia Mafia - Sign ups

Australia. It is the oldest land on Earth, and the worlds largest island nation. It is home to 386 different species of animals and a diverse population. So come with us friends, as we explore the land down under. The great southern land that Snowy (And Lone_Garurumon, among others) call home...
  17. Snowy

Secret Satan 2019 - Satan Strikes Back

Welcome one and all to the Secret Santa event for 2019. If you've ever done any kind of Secret Santa before, then you've got a rough idea of how this is gonna go down. But here's the overview People who want to take part in the event express their interest in the thread, and if you want, you...
  18. Snowy

Mafia Pokemon The First Movie Mafia - Day 3

On the 10th of November 1999, Pokemon The First Movie “Mewtwo Strikes Back” was released in cinemas in the United States of America. It was a magical time for the Pokemon franchise. Pokemon Yellow had just been released a month earlier (In USA), and this was a franchise that took off like a...
  19. Snowy

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

G'Day, Greetings, Kon'nichiwa, Howdy, Alola. Welcome to Random Messages 16. I am your host, AussieEevee. Follow me as we take a journey through the pokemon world. We will see the snowy mountains of Sinnoh and the tropical beaches of Alola. Follow me and I will show you the bustling cities of...
  20. Snowy

Mafia TWR Games Bonanza - Endgame: Mafia win - Epilogue Complete

Hello, and welcome to the TWR Games Bonanza, a celebration of The War Room, and all its glory. This game is in the Bonanza format. That means you submit to me a character, and I randomise the list of characters to get what faction they belong to. After that appropriate roles are assigned. In...
Back
Top Bottom