• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. D

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Please Help it said it can if you extract your Sd card data on to a computer and back it will work but I don't know how to.
  2. D

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Please Help I haven't played Y in a while since it got corrupted.Never trust action replay.It has been corrupted since April fool's day (haha,very funny) and I can't uncorrupt it.I tried what all the people did but it won't work?
  3. D

What If You Married The Avatar Above?

Sure???I guess?
  4. D

Unsolved Mysteries in X/Y...

Did anybody noticed that one female NPC in one of the hotels says, "This pillar....it's so thick!"
  5. D

Mega Evolution

Ideas for mega evolution! Hey guys.Let's post ideas of mega evolutions here.And if you can,add pictures!!! let's see,mega snorlax would be cool,mega blissey would be OP,and mega arceus..... No. Let's mega evolve Lord Helix and Bird Jesus...
  6. D

Unsolved Mysteries in X/Y...

ALL OF THESE MUST BE ANSWERED IN POKEMAN ZZZZ
  7. D

Mafia Fairy Mafia- ENDGAME! MAFIA WIN!

Re: Fairy Mafia- Day Four- Kiss of Death- (2/11/14) Sorry,I was too busy for thE forum
  8. D

Will Shauna, Tierno and Trevor appear in XY?

I think so... (OFFTOPIC:How do I get of those sig things and whenever I put in a GIF for a avatar or sig,to does not work)
  9. D

Random Messages Episode X

I soooooo comfwused about wut Tis siz
  10. D

Bulbagarden Battle League: Season 0.5 [DONE]

Oh...I see.
  11. D

Bulbagarden Battle League: Season 0.5 [DONE]

What is this?I am confused.
  12. D

Your "YES!" moments

I was breeding some pokémans and doing some breeding when my friend asked to battle me via pss.I surprisingly sweeped more than half of her team with one pokemon!My Greninja.All my other pokemon haven't fully evolved. :p but I lost.
  13. D

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

Toad on a kart
  14. D

Idk
  15. D

A queen
  16. D

Mafia Fairy Mafia- ENDGAME! MAFIA WIN!

Re: Fairy Mafia-Now Taking Signups Yeah sure
  17. D

Hey guys!

Welcome to the forums, Gottacatchemall45! I,myself am new to the forums as well. so dont feel left out!
  18. D

I don't know.
Back
Top Bottom