Search results for query: *

• Users: Marajoe
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Marajoe

The Shiny Living Dex. Who's dreaming of it?

Do you also want each and every shiny in existence? Then discuss it here! :lx010: So the definition is that only Pokémon you have caught/hatched yourself "counts", in short: You are the OT. I am interested to hear any tips, which was the hardest to get so far, have you SR over some, how...
  2. Marajoe

GEN VI: [Updated w/ more shinies] Wanted: Vivillon eggs! Trading: Shinies

I have these shinies for trade: absol, glaceon, vaporeon, mawile, rattata, fennekin, politoed, gyarados. Leave a message if you want details on them :194: I am looking for eggs of these vivillon: Archipelago, Continental, Elegant, Garden, Jungle, Marine, Meadow, Ocean, River, Sun! Reply here...
  3. Marajoe

GEN VI: Wanted: Eggs!

So I'm very close to completing a huge undertaking, namely the Original Trainer living Dex. I only need something like 7 legends, the rest of my collection all have my name on it. Now I find out that if you trade an egg then the OT will be the person hatching, meaning that it's possible to have...
  4. Marajoe

GEN VI: Can I borrow your foreign 4-5 IV Shinx, Trapinch or Corphish?

If you have a foreign 4-5 IV (-Sp.Atk) Shinx, Trapinch or Corphish (or their evos) sitting idly in your PC I would very much like to borrow it. I know it's a tall order, but there might be a helpful soul out there!
  5. Marajoe

GEN VI: The Unown Dex

I'm collecting all the different Unown! LF: C I J P T U W Y Z ? ! FT: A D E F x2 G H N Q R V Anything else from the Pokédex Any help is much appreciated!
  6. Marajoe

Win prizes in The Christmas Raffle! By Marajoe and SwampertShoes

As the title suggests this is a Christmas raffle with Pokémon and items as prizes. It's essentially a giveaway with a twist to it! So let's get straight to it :mail: Good luck to all and Merry Christmas!! Rules and Conditions: To enter the raffle leave a comment. Only one entry...
  7. Marajoe

GEN VI: Have you got Heracronite?

If you've got Heracronite and are willing to trade then please take contact! :214:
  8. Marajoe

Hey hey!

Greetings all! So happy to be joining, currently playing X and LOVING it! I was there when Pokémon Red came out, and now i'm back :) The 3DS is my first console since GB Color ^^
  9. Marajoe

Vivillon - Icy snow pattern

If you are missing the Icy snow pattern then I'll be happy to trade with you! I'm still missing: Archipelago Continental (Much appreciated! Migraine) High plains (Thank you! Swiftlet) Jungle (Thank you for offering :) To lazy to think one) Marine...
Back
Top Bottom