Search results for query: *

1. P

XY Travelog!

So I found someone with a Ditto Safari and befriended them and I've caught 15 of the 25 that I need, but it is getting steadily harder to catch those that I need because I keep getting repeat natures. =[ I may take a small break from it with those that I have and start the team building process...
  2. P

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) This could probably be put in another thread, but it is relevant to X and Y for me. When breeding two different Pokemon for the same egg group, can the male pass down the Hidden Ability trait to the offspring? Example: Male Blastoise with Rain...
  3. P

XY Travelog!

Battled the Elite Four once more so that I could earn a bit more money to keep myself above a million PokeDollars. Trying to see if I can find someone who has Ditto in their Friend Safari to start work on building up my competitive team, though I haven't had much success so far. Team currently...
  4. P

Metagame Prediction Thread

Malamar looks pretty interesting to me. Contrary plus Superpower looks like it could turn Malamar into a threat. Foul Play also looks like it could take out any physical threats that aren't resistant to Dark attacks. And if they are, then Topsy-Turvy could throw them (and anything that uses a...
  5. P

Rank The Gens

1. Gen VI - Newest generation seems to have held my interest the longest, seeing as this will be the first time I've played a game for over 100 hours. 2. Gen IV - Honestly it is tied for first. DPPt I loved for the story, the player character design, and a bunch of the Pokemon introduced then...
  6. P

Need Mod Approval For All Posts?

I've actually tried posting things to topics in the X and Y forum area, but they never get posted. Do the posts that are waiting for moderation still exist, or are they deleted after a period of not being posted? Also, is there anyway we could get some notification that our posts are being...
  7. P

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead 3DS Friend Code: 1220-6394-3354 3DS Name: Sean Version: X Character Name: Xavier Friend Safari Type: Fairy Pokemon: Snubbull, Mawile, Floette Trainer ID: 00964
  8. P

XY Travelog!

Well, I beat the Elite Four a couple days ago and have mostly been trying to get started on breeding stuff, but I kinda wish I had easier access to a Chlorophyll Bulbasaur and a bunch of other Hidden Ability Pokemon that I could use (like a Magician Fennekin, Sheer Force Mawile, and Gale Wings...
  9. P

Been a Long Time...

And I forgot I had registered here. .-. Thank you for the warm welcomes though.
  10. P

XY Travelog!

My team as of this post: Clawitzer L53, Gourgeist L57, Aurorus L56, Talonflame L57, Delphox L57, and Klefki L60 Accomplishments: Got seventh badge, prevented Team Flares plans, captured Xerneas Plans: Get eighth badge, catch a Noibat to replace Talonflame Time Played: 57:40 The last hour...
  11. P

Been a Long Time...

...since I've been on a Pokemon forum. Last time was back when I was fourteen or fifteen... Ah, anyway, I'm Pumpkaboo. ...Okay, I'm not actually a Pumpkaboo, but if that's too long to type out, you can call me Sean. I'm twenty one and decided joining here to talk with people who have the same...
Back
Top Bottom