Search results for query: *

1. S

Giving away lots of things! Items, starters, X exclusives, and more!

Awesome! Sounds great. How's the best way to trade stones, by the way? I've got some foden yder Pokemon I can send you (and when you restart the game if you want anything I can send it to you since I've been breeding like crazy so I have plenty of Lvl. 1 starters and like... Ponyta, Vulpix, and...
  2. S

Vivillon - Icy snow pattern

Still have that Tyrunt for you! Sorry I haven't been around much. School got really busy and I had a couple doctor's appointments in the past few days, too. But I'm down whenever you are provided I'm on! Just hit me with a trade request.
  3. S

Giving away lots of things! Items, starters, X exclusives, and more!

Still have the Aerodactylite and Gengarite? I'm definitely interested in the Gengarite but I could pass on the Aerodactylite if someone else actually uses their Aerodactyle on their main team regularly. He shifts in and out for me.
  4. S

GEN VI: URGENTLY NEED XERNEAS

What do you have to offer?
  5. S

Re: Vivillon Icy Snow :) We didn't but I have a Tyrunt ready to go whenever you are around! 3DS Friend Code: "Sam" 5086-1918-6515
  6. S

Imposter Dittos,Protean Froakies,Magician Fennikins, and more.

I can give you a Solar Flare Charmander if you still need one. Not sure if I'd rather request a Chespin or Dratini though...
  7. S

Lvl. 1 Growlithe, Ponyta, Togepi, Shinx, and Vulpix Available

I recently acquired a Growlithe, Ponyta, Togepi, Shinx, and Vulpix that I'm going to start breeding. I'm starting with Growlithe and Vulpix and I'll keep going if there's an interest. Most likely I won't be breeding for any particular natures or abilities but as I breed them I'll post all that...
  8. S

Starters with Pokerus

If I breed a female I will let you know. I've got a few Solar Flare Charmanders but all are male so far. I have a regular female Charmander in a box somewhere.
  9. S

GEN VI: Seeking Monsoon and Sandstorm Vivillons

I am so close to completing my Vivillon collection. I just need ONE MORE and I am done. Seriously, I've been putting more effort into my butterfly collection than I have the game. Which probably explains why I've loved like 85 hours but only got four badges, lol. Well, that and all the...
  10. S

Re: Vivillon Icy Snow :) I could certainly use one! (Or two if you're willing - collecting for a friend, too, lol.) What are you looking for in return? I've got all six starters at Lvl. 1 including Protean Froakies and Solar Flare Charmanders. Mostly male except for maybe like one female...
  11. S

Starters with Pokerus

Anything X exclusive you want to send I'll take. I'm not too picky. Just too lazy to go catching myself, lol. Sorry for the lack of communication - my computer decided to die after an auto update and it's still on the fritz.
  12. S

Starters with Pokerus

I have Lvl. 1 Kanto and Kalos starters that I can infect with Pokerus if anyone is interested. I recently got a Protean Froakie and Solar Flare Charmander so I can start breeding and infecting those, too. Mostly looking for Vivillons (I need Archipelago, Monsoon, Sandstorm, Tundra, Icy Snow and...
  13. S

Ocean [Hawaii] Vivillon pattern

Friend Code: Sam 5086-1918-6515 I haven't gotten far enough to find the nickname dude or I totally would go to him and have him change the name for you. As for the Scatterbugs natures don't matter a bit. I'm still trying to figure out the use of natures (haven't played a Pokemon game since...
  14. S

All right, so, that took longer than I thought but I do have both a timid Gastly and a timid Staryu. If you want, I can also infect them with Pokerus.
  15. S

If I can get two that'd be great. Gimme an hour or so to try breeding for those natures for Gastly and Staryu and I'll get back to you. (If you don't mind a Gastly, I can also trade you back the Haunter later for Gengar assuming I can get the right nature.)
  16. S

GEN VI: I need help evolving my Swirlix!

It's cool - I've got a handful of Lvl. 1 Tyrunts, too. I've only got four badges because I've spent the past like two and a half days breeding Pokemon...
  17. S

I have X but I get a fair few of Y Pokemon via Wonder Trade. Also, I suck at fossil hunting (aka I'm too lazy to do it) if you have any other fossil Pokemon.
  18. S

Fossil swapping!

I can breed Omanyte for you if you want. I pretty much suck at looking for fossils so anything you want to send me is fine. I also have X but I got Omanyte via Wonder Trade. I'm breeding Aerodactyls right now but Omanyte is up next.
  19. S

If you're still willing to trade an Ocean pattern I'm looking to get an extra for a friend. I can offer these patterns: Modern, High Plains, Continental. I also have some mystery Scatterbugs to evolve, lol. Or I can offer up any of the Kanto or Kalos starters, Tyrunt, Amaura, and I can breed...
  20. S

That'd work! I have one but I like to get doubles of what I can to trade to other people.
Back
Top Bottom