Search results for query: *

• Users: -Polaris-
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. P

Pokemon Survivor

Others died out. Rules of the Game There will be some Pokemon at the beginning of each set. You vote off your least favorite, and there will be ONE VOTE PER ROUND. Breaking this rule will cost you your vote for the round. Then, the Pokemon with the most votes is eliminated. Rounds last 24...
  2. P

Mafia Hoenn Mafia: SIGN UPS!

Another overcomplicated game from yours truly Credit to Scatterbrain (PO Forums) for the original theme. As the release of AS/OR just happened, why not a Hoenn theme? Rules are the same as usual for me. 1. ALL bmgf rules apply. 2. All claiming is allowed. Yes, ALL. 3. Have fun 4. This game...
  3. P

Mafia Minecraft Mafia! [SIGN UPS!]

No backstory because i am too mainstream. Rules: 1. THERE ARE NO RULES! yay! (Except this wont be a silly game) This is Minecraft mafia, which i made a while back to be put onto Pokemon Online but it never did. Pyanda; also helped me with this theme Back in the day so its not all...
  4. P

Kanto Warriors: OOC/Discussion Thread

Title says it all really! Flaze; InShinxweTrust; Verdite; SudoWooper; Argan; Lady Macabre; Furretz; Locations:
  5. P

Cancelled Games Pokemon Trainers! [SIGN UPS]

Hey all! Its me again. And welcome to another one of my themes! Although its not as complicated as Zelda. Yay! I wanna be the very best! Like no one ever was! They had argued for days on end, on who was the best trainer. "You two are weaklings, i'm the best!" Blue smirked...
  6. P

The £640,000 Question!

This game is actually pretty simple; answering questions on a subject of your choice, as long as the subject's not too vague (Sports is probably too vague. A subject like Baseball is fine, but a subject like Pricing Games on The Price is Right has too little content for me to draw on). Once...
  7. P

Kanto Warriors

This is the Start-Up thread for Kanto Warriors! We can start off by getting to Pallet Town. You may choose your own mode of transport of getting there. (Within Consideration) Then you can get your pokemon from the lab. Which I will decide on :) Lady Macabre; Argan; SudoWooper...
  8. P

EVERYONE: Origin: Gold

Welcome to my first story! I also hope you enjoy it, as im not exactly a good storywriter. But hey, this is the only way to get better, right? Also, this is pretty much just your typical Journey Fic. Anyway, without further ado, welcome to Origin: Gold. Oh look. A Content of Tables.
  9. P

Legend Of Zelda -- ENDGAME! HYRULE WIN!

Ok, i think we should do this. [Edit in an awesome LoZ image here] Hyrule was in turmoil, Ganondorf had returned from the Dark Realm thanks to the witch sisters Koume and Kotake. Vaati had come aswell, bringing two of his minions alongside him. 'Adding to the fun' as he would like to...
  10. P

Preffered Writing Style?

So i also want to see how everyone likes to write. Wether it be 1st or 3rd person. Maybe the off-chance you like to write in 2nd Person? Or maybe even scripting? Myself, I prefer writing 3rd person, as i dont think i write well enough in 1st person and i havent even thought of trying second...
  11. P

Ok, so i thought i would make an RP for the, lets say, not so experienced RPers like myself (although anyone can join). So, it is just another Journey RP, by the title. You can probably see its in Kanto. Thats where you come in. You are just a person getting their first pokemon, unknown of...
  12. P

Talking Pokemon?

What is your opinion on talking pokemon? Im currently writing a fic, and i was gonna make the pokemon talk in it, but i want to see everyone's opinion on it.
  13. P

Mafia Kirby Mafia! [SIGN UPS]

Well, lets try this again! "Come on! We dont have time for this! Waddle Doos! Surround Dream Land! TAC, You know what to do!", King Dedede yelled from his quarters. Meanwhile... "Hehehehe! Time for a little fun!" Marx whispered with an evil smile. Meanwhile... "Ax! Mace! Where...
  14. P

Pokemon RTD

Welcome to my Roll To Dodge. If you dont know what a RTD is; Its a game purely based on dice rolls. You post an action and I (The GM) Uses an RNG to decide what you got. I.e: Player: I Ask Prof. Oak for a pokemon! GM: [2] The Prof isnt home. [1]: Epic Fail. Your efforts only worsened your...
  15. P

Roll To Dodge!

How many times has this been done? :/ Anywho. Here we go! The GM (Game Master) posts a situation the players are in. The players then post their actions, according to the conditions GM sets. The GM then rolls for the actions' results, and writes them out in his post. Then the players post...
  16. P

Mafia Kirby Mafia. [SIGN UPS]

If you're asking what happened to my DN mafia. I have literally no idea. I came to check up on it and it wasnt there. So withiut further ado. I welcome you to. [CENTER] I also have no backstory to this... Rules: All BMGf rules apply. For claiming. All is allowed. Even nameclaiming :D...
  17. P

How to describe certain moves? :/

I dont mean any old moves. Here a just a few. Swords Dance Bulk Up Metronome There are many more. But if i posted them all it would be quite a horrid post :D
  18. P

Whats your favourite type of Fic?

Title says it all :D But for those who dont understand, genre is a word also. For example, my favourite fics to write are Pokemon Journey fics. Or maybe a Rewrite of a game fic. If you know what i mean :D But for reading, my favourite has to be comical/comedy pokemon fics. So what about...
  19. P

Crystal Shards

Hi all. My name is RageRunnerXD. And i have a habit of not finishing fanfics but i have sworn to keep this one going. So for this one it's just a 'simple' journey fic. Based on one of my favourite games. And also my first. Pokémon Crystal, but i thought i would base it on an improved Crystal...
  20. P

MOBILE AUTHORS! Look Here!!

Okay! So hopefully I dont get done for advertising. Im trying to help people. As ive realised, people who dont have access to a computer, who want to do fanfics, cant write one up! So I use an app which is just like microsoft word! It is called Kingsoft Office. (It can also be used like...
Back
Top Bottom