Search results for query: *

1. Moqtada

31/31/31/31/x/31 Jolly Gibles

I'd love one of those, I have a few HA mons which I can breed for you o/
  2. Moqtada

HA Gligar + Eevee + Froakie + Riolu + Nidoran + pokerus for trade

Hey there, can I have a gligar as well ? I have access to HA ponyta, dunno if the guy's online though....
  3. Moqtada

Hidden Ability Pokemon (Some Kalos)

Re: Hidden Ability Kalos Pokemon I have acess to Insomnia Pumpkaboo, but I'll need to breed a few... Can I have a female modest Solar Power Charmander ? I'll fetch the pumpkaboo and breed it if you want it xD My FC is 2337-4202-5273 Name: Moqtada Thank you very much and have a wonderful day
  4. Moqtada

Fletchling Adamant Gale Wing Give away

Oh, I'd like one as well, I can give you one of my mr mimes, timid + soundproof and nasty plot o/
  5. Moqtada

Hi everyone!

Oh, nice! Thank you! I'll just wait for the post to be aproved! See you around. Thanks Sheep! And yea, I've been online all day looking for new friends and everything, hahahahaha! Have a great day as well!
  6. Moqtada

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead 3DS Friend Code: 2337-4202-5273 3DS Name: Moqtada Trainer Name: Julio Trainer ID: 53608 Game Version: X Notify me when you add me and I'll add you back! Adding as many ppl as possible, tyvm!
  7. Moqtada

Favorite Pokémon of each type.

Normal: Slaking Fighting: Lucario Flying: Dragonite Poison: Seviper Ground: Golem Rock: Rhydon Bug: Volcarona Ghost: Gengar Steel: Metagross Fire: Charizard Water: Milotic Grass: Roserade Electric: Zapdos Psychic: Alakazam Ice: Articuno Dragon: Salamence Dark: Umbreon Fairy: Xerneas
  8. Moqtada

What type of moves do you usually teach in your crew?

The basic for me is baton passing swords dance/nasty plot and 1 physical sweeper and 1 special sweeper, I always have psychic on the special sweeper since there arent a lot of psychic resistance and it has decent PP
  9. Moqtada

sharkshocker's Breeding Center: closed for the holidays!

Re: Kalos starters/perfect Atk IV Goomy Can I have a goomy ? I don't have any of the mons on the list but I can give you timid mr mime with soundproof and nasty plot, I have modest ralts/noibat as well!
  10. Moqtada

Trading Protean Froakies.

Hey there, I'm starting to breed now and I have a few timid mr mimes with nasty plot, modest noibat and a plain zorua(I'm thinking of breeding it for nature today...) I'd like a female Froakie please! My friend code is: 2337-4202-5273
  11. Moqtada

Hi everyone!

Hi guys, I'm new here and can't hide how excited I am about trading fcodes and talking about pokemon!!!! I hope we can have a great time, feel free to add my friend code for pokemon x and y trading :3
Back
Top Bottom