Search results for query: *

1. A

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

I think they need to make a R/S/E Remake this gen. Or else we probably won't be able (or at least have a hard time) to complete our Pokedex. And Professor Sycamore wouldn't like that now, would he?
  2. A

Music Background music of the show

Definitely "Tears After Cloudy Weather" These are also pretty sad: - The Time Has Come" - A Meeting and Parting - Tears of Life Yeah all from the first season of Pokemon, GTFO with the new ones!
  3. A

Do you use revives in battle?

I never want to waste Revives and Healing Items in any RPG. I somehow prefer grinding a few levels if I have a tough time with any trainer. Like I did when facing Brock in Pokemon Red with a level 18 Pidgeotto, because I had picked Charmander as my starter and didn't want to waste potions.
  4. A

"Wow, I was an IDIOT!" moments

I didn't know that I had to get the Machine Part in Cerulean City Gym in Pokemon Silver, because I skipped the texts like an idiot. It took me 3 weeks to finally progress with the story, after someone told me what to do.
  5. A

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I faced a shiny Zigzagoon in the scripted battle of Pokemon Ruby. Of course this one was uncatchable, as I didn't have any Pokeballs yet!
Back
Top Bottom