Search results for query: *

1. Johtohfiller

Pokemon 3D Adventure? Anyone know anything about this?

Found via Twitter: View: https://twitter.com/No385Jirachi/status/1240527452083900416 Interestingly it looks Gen 3-centric.
  2. Johtohfiller

Do the higher ups think fans only care about Ash & Pikachu?

Reunion movie idea scrapped in favor of a movie focusing just on Ash and Pikachu. OS characters replaced in the movie except for a single non-speaking appearance from Gary. Ash's friends in SM getting reduced emphasis compared to previous series. Team Rocket getting reduced screentime in SM...
  3. Johtohfiller

music fromt the game you want to hear in the anime

What game tracks are you hoping get featured in the anime? I love jazz fusion, so I'd really like to hear the Cyllage City theme. It's so smooth! Bring in an EWI for the arrangement so it sounds like T-Square, hahaha. Another one I'd love to hear is the Super Training theme, it's such an...
  4. Johtohfiller

Ahoy!

I'm a longtime fan, started watching the show with the first episode and got the first game when it was released back in '98. I've done some occasional lurking on these boards for a few years, but since XY (both game and anime) has revitalized my interest in Pokemon I've finally decided to post.
Back
Top Bottom