Search results for query: *

1. L

Batman vs Wolverine

Hm, battle between Batman and Wolverine... well, as has been said, this is a battle of brains against brawn. Due to the healing factor no one can beat Wolverine in a physical head-to-head, never mind that his bones are made of nigh-indestructible metal that just happen to be able to jut out as...
  2. L

Playstation Vita priced: $250 Wifi/$300 3g

Precisely. They could only pick one, so they went with the provider that could get the most access. For instance, I have an AT&T contract, so when my self-imposed obligation of two years with it is over, yeah, I'll probably get a PSV. Other people with older AT&T phones or no such obligations...
  3. L

Harry Potter Films VS The Lord Of The Rings Films

This was an easy one. While I like the Lord of the Rings films at least a decent amount, I've never quite found myself drawn into them in the same way I was with the books. Meanwhile, the Harry Potter films get my attention just as much. This is in part because I just think it's a better series...
  4. L

Playstation Vita priced: $250 Wifi/$300 3g

The reason for AT&T is because they had to pick a single carrier, at least to start with, probably as part of negotiations since they aren't a cellphone company and therefore don't automatically have relationships and past history with all of the different carriers. It's the same reason iPhone...
  5. L

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

A History Channel program on the American Civil War. ... yeah, I'm depressed.
  6. L

Doctor Who Season 6 Discussion Thread

Okay, I have to say, while I actually predicted the River Twist (and yes Moffat, I'm very disappointed in you despite the fact that I pulled it together from a string of very loose guesses), Dear god, my brains are still splattered all over the wall behind my chair. Why not the chair itself...
  7. L

What martial art should I learn?

The ultimate street fighting technique is Krav Maga. It was developed by the Israeli military specifically for close range, down and dirty combat. Dealing with anger, though, I suggest taking up Tai Chi as well. For all the cliche and pomp it is extremely relaxing.
  8. L

Movies/TV My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

There will be six months without new ponies. I am going to be very sad for the next six months.
  9. L

Nintendo Wii successor to be shown at E3. late 2012 release

Actually a Generation generally lasts about 5 years, and it's been 5 years since the release of the Wii and the PS3. PS3 and Xbox pretty much covered their jump into the next generation of consoles with Move and Kinect, so that just leaves Nintendo. As for a need, there is absolute need. The...
  10. L

Nintendo Wii successor to be shown at E3. late 2012 release

I think the fact that it's a *new* controller means it won't be a Wiimote. It'll probably be the new version of the Wii's Classic controller. Ten bucks say it's a touch screen.
  11. L

Minecraft

Re: Anyone playing Minecraft? I demolished a mountain and used all the cobblestone to build a fifteen story tower in its place. And that was a week well spent.
  12. L

Movies/TV My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Kay so here's my story of how I was inducted into the cult of My Little Pony. Back after it first aired, my roommate started sitting up in bed a lot every night watching something on his phone after the lights went out. Four episodes in, he admitted to me and his best friend, saying we both had...
  13. L

Your First Video Game System

Edit: Just realized it said "first" and not "favorite" ;^^ mine was a Sega Saturn. Much Sonic was played.
  14. L

have you ever expirenced something paranormal?

I dream the future on occasion. I can never remember it until the even actually comes to pass, though, but when it does I can accurately predict exactly what a person is going to say.
  15. L

My Theory regarding Garbodor

So... Garbodor is Geth?
  16. L

Harry Potter

What's an Auror?
  17. L

Star Wars prequel!

Oh. My. God. This is going to be so amazing, undoubtedly the best Star Wars film yet!
  18. L

What internet provider do you use?

Net Zero. It's pretty fast, I just wish I didn't have to constantly tie up the phone lines to use it.
  19. L

Harry Potter

I dunno, I think it has potential for a pretty long series. But I doubt it'll ever be unbelievably iconic or have that much of a fandom, cult classic status at best.
Back
Top Bottom