Search results for query: *

1. P

Random Messages Episode X

Hey guys I'm back! My parents got culvers... Mmm... Chocolate ice cream and brownies mmm...
  2. P

Ah. That makes sense. Think I have seen that before. But you could understand my confusion when the main character randomly puts on a cow suit and says "Cowterpie" YAY! POKEMON! I'm gonna make some lunch. Be right back
  3. P

OOOOOOHHHHHH! YYYAAAAYYY! Wait, why was ash dressed like a cow? The heck?
  4. P

Wait, It's episode 4 now, and he still hasn't met brock! Darnit! Hope he meets brock soon! Brock was the best part!
  5. P

It has evolved a lot since then it seems...
  6. P

I know, I just didn't remember how fast it took them to evolve. Am I right in saying that Metapods are kinda creepy... well, actually it's more just ugly. But it'll be cute soon!
  7. P

Ah. Wow. Caterpie evolved fast. It only took him half an episode to become a metapod. Metapods are creepy looking...
  8. P

Was he a good king? Whoa... I have it good!
  9. P

Dang, meowth's voice is different than what I remember...
  10. P

What did you do? Who did you destroy?
  11. P

Misty being scared of caterpie is so cute!
  12. P

But a sweet one! Not a cranky one! And you don't have arthritis, or a false hip, or PTSD from the war!
  13. P

Yes, and I'm 14. Therefore she is sorta like and elder person to me. Plus she is like an elder when it comes to bulba! I'm sure if she was an elderly person, she'd have quite the spring in her step! Teach me all you know...
  14. P

I think latin is pretty much dead.
  15. P

*sits down in a chair* Teach me more grandma! Tell me more about the old days!
  16. P

Me too!
  17. P

But now it has! Right guys?
  18. P

To protect the world from devastation... To unite all people within our nation... To denounce the evils of truth and love... To extend our reach to the stars above... Jessie... James... Team Rocket! Blast off at the speed of light! Surrender now, or prepare to fight! Meowth! That's right!
  19. P

Oh, uh, sorry...
  20. P

I'm orrysay. illway ouyay orgivefay me?
Back
Top Bottom