Search results for query: *

• Users: Popper500
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. P

Who wants to start a pony roleplay?

I've been considering doing a mlp roleplay. Is anyone else interested? I'm thinking it would be set somewhere in equestria (Canterlot, ponyville, everfree, Crystal empire, etc) I don't know what it would be about, maybe an adventure? Anyone interested? I have an oc, but you can feel free to...
  2. P

Anime Have you ever watched anime subbed and dubbed?

I checked the first 11 pages, and no one had asked this, so I had to know, Do any of you guys watch anime subbed and dubbed? I was watching ouran highschool host club on netflix, and noticed that they offered both subbed and dubbed. I turned on both, and began to notice the differences between...
  3. P

jhonen vasquez discussion.

Because the man has an amazing sense of humor. Let's discuss him, and his amazing show; Invader Zim And anything else he has you want to discuss that he has made. I did some research, I don't think anyone has done this. I checked the first 15 or so pages here, so yeah.
  4. P

Random Videos V.2

I wasn't the one who posted the first one, but I have been called upon to make another one! Thanks Kakuna Matata for letting me know that there isn't a new one! This was mine, and her Idea! Our rules will be similar to that of the first one, so If you want a refresher, here you go...
  5. P

Word Association!

Read the word above you, and then write a word that you associate with it! For example; Person 1- Pumpkin Person 2- Pie Person 3- Pan Person 4- Handle And so on! (Sorry if anyone has already done this!) I shall start! Pumpkin
  6. P

Sharing A 3DS for Pokemon X and Y

I have to share a 3ds with my little brother and father, all of which have copies of Pokemon X or Y. I was curious to see if anyone else had to share a ds with at least one other person. Do you have to share a 3DS? If so, with how many people? Anyone have any suggestions for us? We are thinking...
  7. P

New Member!

Hi! My name is Popper500! I am new to bulbagarden. I am a brony who is hoping to talk about pokemon, and ponies, and maybe even join or start a brony group!
Back
Top Bottom