Search results for query: *

1. A

[Announcement] Farewell to Gen 6 tournament

EDIT by Glory Blaze: AA cannot run the tournament due to IRL responsibilities, so I will take over as TO. Tournament Rules: Smogon OU format Single Elimination 2/3 sets, 3/5 for the finals Battles take place on Pokemon Showdown. Loser is responsible for providing replays, nut both players...
  2. A

Battle Analyses (Turn by turn please)

This is a thread for analyses of battles on both Showdown and in-game, share your battle and how you thought it out. I'll start this off with a battle I had earlier today. F73G-WWWW-WW39-TMTX Team Preview: I can see that Gardevoir can OHKO or 2HKO everything on his team, however I can't...
  3. A

GEN VI: LF: Various 5IV pokes, offering 4-5 IV Jolly HA Shroomish

I'm looking for various 5 IV pokes that may be a help to me. If you have something that I may like, ask me. I have various bred pokes available, ask me if you need one. I'll give out my FC once a trade has been confirmed. I will accept clones and RNG'd pokes. I'll also accept illegitimate...
  4. A

Rate my OU team(1840!)

This team takes some of the biggest threats to stall and shoves them together, with several supporters. The end result was a team that, while decent, lacks the ability to stay in high ladder for prolonged amounts of time. Almost all my time laddering is spent in the mid to high 1500s. For this...
  5. A

GEN VI: 5IV Lickitung/Lickilicky with event moves

What is wanted is a 5 IV Lickitung or Lickilicky, with an Impish nature, with the event moves Wish and Heal Bell. I do not care about gender or shininess. I also do not care if the pokemon is hacked. Preferably, I do not want it with any experience points(besides the fact that the event egg...
  6. A

The Clockwork Mess (XY NU RMT)

NU has arrived, and of course I have to make a team for the tier because I'm bored waiting for the next E4 challenger. This team is currently #3 on the NU ladder after only 3 days of me playing NU. This team has gone through many revisions, and I'm satifsied with the result. The team: Vivillon...
  7. A

GEN VI: 3 spare eviolites wanted

I'm making a LC team. I have pretty much anything, so ask for something and I'll probably have it.
  8. A

Pint Power!(Little Cup RMT)

So I did some LC matches with this team and won them all. Fletchling @ Berry Juice Ability: Gale Wings Happiness: 0 EVs: 196 Atk / 132 SDef / 180 Spd Jolly Nature - Acrobatics - Frustration - Swords Dance - Flame Charge Deadly sweeper once Zigzagoon has been removed. I call this the...
  9. A

Metronome Battles

These are so damn addictive. Rules:6v6 triples, no EVs, no items, only move is metronome. Spam metronome and hope for the best. I've seen crazy things happen. If anyone wants to try one I've got a team of 6 Munchlax in Y.
  10. A

GEN VI: Shiny Carbink

Title. I have much to offer. I have Kee and Maranga berries, some shinies, and can infect your desired mon with Pokerus. Offering: 5 IV Kabuto Jolly, Swift Swim. No egg moves, but is pre-infected. Despite being at level 34, it has no EVs. Shiny Loudred 2 IVs. Shiny Dunsparce 2 IVs. Shiny...
  11. A

GTS Format(Accidentally posted in wrong subforum, please move!)

What's the format for text at the bottom? I know what "6V" and "HA" mean, but isn't there any way to make it simpler, something like HADadS To describe the pokemon's IV's, where a star should be used to indicate a perfect IV. Followed by the name of the nature it has. Then, its ability. R1...
  12. A

Challenge an e-gym! (Still in development, needing a second gym)

So, my friend and I had an idea at school: Create our own Pokemon Gym! Of course, there are no overworld puzzles, just several people to battle. We fought for leadership of the gym, and he won. To challenge the gym, add the friend code 4725-8612-4948 and notify me. The first Gen VI e-gym...
  13. A

Hello.

I don't have anything pokemon-related to say about myself, really. I'm an accomplished SMW hacker, and will probably forget about this account in several weeks/months. I'm on a leave of absence from being a local moderator at Yoshi's Lighthouse, and made this account in hopes of getting an...
Back
Top Bottom