Search results for query: *

• Users: Shock3600
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

A Not So Typical Joureny

Battery about to die. Don't read yet.I yawned as I climbed out of bed. I was short and skin with pale skin. My hair was black, spiky, and shiet. I pulled on a t-shirt and some jeans, perfect for traveling. Today I would get my first pokemon. I had been waiting for years for this day. After a...
  2. S

EVERYONE: A not so typical journey

Hope you guys like it. Please help me improve. Chapter 1 A new begining I yawned as I climbed out of bed. Finally it was the get my pokemon. I quickly git dressed and hurried down the stairs. After a quick breakfeast, i was ready to leave. "Don't forger your bag, honey," my mom...
  3. S

Getting Started

Ever since I found the writer's workshop I've wanted to write my own. I tried. Multiple times. Without succes. Every time I try it just doesn't turn out or the chapter's are too short. I mainly go on this on a 3ds so I can't make it on google drive. If I want to write a chapter, I right it in...
  4. S

Start Ups Legendary Bird Research Team

A man was sitting at a small computer. He had pale skin and his white hair was sticking up everywhere. Suddenly an alakazam apeared next to him. "There here? Oh good," he said to the alakazam. He looked at the Magnezone in the corner powering the whole room. At the press of a button a Porygon...
  5. S

You live in the hoen region where two teams have rose to power. Team Magma and Team Aqua. Team Magma wants to create more land for the land pokemon and people. Team aqua wants to raise the ocean to make more room for water pokemon and ships and such. They are both trying to recruit you, a...
  6. S

Okay, first rp so its probaly going to be terrible but lets cut to the chase. Basicly, in this roleplay, you join a pokemon research team thats trying to find the legendary birds. It will take place in kanto and you guys will choose how you find them, when, how, and so on. You will start off by...
  7. S

What would your pokemon gym be like?

What would your pokemon gym be like. Stuff like the type, place, description, and team. Heres mine My gym would be up high on top of a mountain and would be dragon themed. There would be wild dragon pokemon flying around the gym and many very strong dragon trainers. I would use a Dragonite...
  8. S

Pokerus for Trade

Hey I'm farming (if that would be the word) pokerus mons and i have quite a few ready to trade. I will only accept rarer mons. You can get a trade for sure if you give me any legendary.
  9. S

EVERYONE: Destiny Bond

Let's give a warm welcome to you, my friend, for reading this story. This story will take place in the distant future of Kanto. Good luck my friend and may fortune smile upon you greatly. Chapter 1 Drake woke up flowing with energy. Today was the day he would finally get his first pokemon...
  10. S

TEEN: A dark twist

Hey I got mad when when I was writing my 1st chap of legend and it was deleted so decided to write this Prequol Ryan scanned the crowd. There, he saw his target and slowly started walking towards him. Once close enough he grabbed 3 pokeballs and rolled them to his target. When they passed by 3...
  11. S

Legend.

Drake couldn't believe what he was seeing, in front of him stood Mewtwo, the legendary he had been searching for. His hands played over the pokeballs on his belt. There were four of them, one empty just for Mewtwo. He smiled as he grabbed the 3 full pokeballs and tossed them in the air. In an...
  12. S

Starter Friend Safari

Now i Know there's a thread for 3ds fiend code exchange but what if you're looking for one with a starter in it this threaad'll be usefull. I can't get on my 3ds at the moment and i havent added mine to my signature yet but i know mines water and has buizel and panpour. Unfortunately i wont have...
  13. S

A mind full of ideas, flowing like ocean currents, through the head.

A mind full of ideas, flowing like ocean currents, through the head. Wow that sounds really poetic, maybe i'm actully a poet :p. Anyways i have tons of ideas for anything but tend to abandon them after a while. Maybe if i post theese ideas and get some support i'll actully complete.
Back
Top Bottom