Search results for query: *

• Users: DraxxorT
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. DraxxorT

GEN VI: Hyper Voice Gardevoir

As I don't have a Gen V game, I'm unable to access the move tutor that teaches Hyper Voice. Could anyone help me out? Modest nature, Trace ability, and high IVs would be optimal, but I can work with anything. I don't have much to offer right now, except some 4–5V Absol and Noibat, and some other...
  2. DraxxorT

Breeding Leftovers

All Larvitar are male, with an Adamant nature and the Guts ability. The all have Pokérus. Most have the egg moves Dragon Dance and Pursuit. 31/31/??/??/31/31 31/??/31/??/31/31 31/31/??/??/31/31 31/??/31/??/31/31 (Grew to Level 31 in the day care and lost his egg moves.) All Vulpix are female...
  3. DraxxorT

Breeding Leftovers (Larvitar & Vulpix)

I've got some 3-4 IV adamant Larvitar and a few 4 IV modest Vulpix I'm willing to trade. I can infect them with the Pokérus if you want. I'm looking for mega stones (especially Y-exclusive stones) and other multiple IV Pokémon, but I'm not actually picky, so make me an offer, and I'll most...
  4. DraxxorT

Vulpix to a good home!

I've got plenty of leftover Vulpix, from IV breeding. Modest nature, 2-3 perfect IVs are common, a few with 4 IVs about 1/2 have Drought. 1 IV Dex fillers available too. No egg moves. Most aren't "high value," and most offers will be accepted, though for the 4 and 5 IV ones, equivalent trades...
  5. DraxxorT

Good Morning, Bulbagarden

Well, as seems to be a common theme in these introduction threads, I'm a long-time Pokémon player, but a new member. I've been using Bulbapedia as my primary reference for the games since Generation III, but, finding myself without many friends to play the new Gen VI games with (I have X), I...
Back
Top Bottom