Search results for query: *

1. plasmas4ge

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

i was hoping for a four legged sprigatito but now that i know fuecoco3 is on all fours it doesn’t really matter much to me. im now picking fuecoco!!!
  2. plasmas4ge

this is true, decidueye and primarina are good examples of recent “creature” like starter evos. and i love all three of those! i just wish we could go back to the first 5 gens where the starter evos legitimately looked like powerful creatures you would see in the wild. the newer ones for the...
  3. plasmas4ge

came back to the thread to see this :/ so disappointing, i loved sprigatito. when will they make starters that look like actual creatures again??
  4. plasmas4ge

Claims The New Official Claim-a-Pokémon Thread!

could i claim deino and emboar? the person who claimed deino hasn't been active since 2015, and i'm not sure what's up with emboar? the @ links to some kind of error, so idk if that counts? let me know if not! Deino - @plasmas4ge - 7/5/2022 Emboar - @plasmas4ge - 7/5/2022
  5. plasmas4ge

Claims 100% USDA-Certified Claim-a-Character Thread

can i get uhhh zinzolin? i would ask for ghetsis since he's my favorite but he's taken Zinzolin - @plasmas4ge - 7/5/2022
  6. plasmas4ge

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

i love furfrou! the different hairstyles are fun, and i have had poodles my whole life, so i've always enjoyed furfrou. i wish it was more viable in battle, and i wish it had a prevo and/or evo, but it's an underrated pokemon. i also love its shiny, because it looks kind of like my poodle i've...
  7. plasmas4ge

What’s the least fun play through you’ve had?

lets go pikachu, xy and hgss. lgpe were... pretty awful games, to say the least. i've tried several times to play them, but they're just so annoying. the catching mechanics irritate me, the battling is dumbed down to an insulting degree, i hate being forced to use gen 1 pokemon only, so my team...
  8. plasmas4ge

Do you have any hopes for new/returning Pokemon in Scarlet and Violet?

i want a fairy rat!! and a regional hydreigon form, preferably fairy :). i've always wanted a pokemon that starts as a guinea pig and evolves into a capybara as well, it could be a cool design for a ground type or water type. it would be interesting if they decided to make new forms for lugia...
  9. plasmas4ge

plasma's dragon den

today someone noticed my pokemon hat and showed me his lugia tattoo!! it was in full color too, looked incredible. it's only strengthened my desire to get a hydreigon tattoo on my upper arm, but i'll start with a smaller one before i go for something like that. i ran into a roadblock in my...
  10. plasmas4ge

this isn’t strictly game-related, but it appears that khu’s pokeani masters 8 leak was true. kind of interesting to see that he knows things like that, and not just info about main games. i personally dislike khu, but he does really know his stuff (and to be honest, the riddles are more fun than...
  11. plasmas4ge

plasma's dragon den

hey! i thought this blog thread concept sounded cool so i'd like to try it out! here i'll share general pokemon-related thoughts, like headcanons, playthrough stuff and my ocs/aus! you can post/ask questions/talk here, and i'll try my best to respond! i'd like to make friends here, this can be...
  12. plasmas4ge

good GOD what happened to rowlet!!!!!!!!!!!!! someone get him to a hospital!!!
  13. plasmas4ge

i mean, there isn't a single generation where i haven't loved at least one starter. gen 5's are my absolute favorites, especially the tepig line. gen 1 i only liked bulbasaur, gen 2 i love all three, gen 3 i've used all 3 and my favorite is mudkip, gen 4 is my second least favorite but i love...
  14. plasmas4ge

What are your game headcanons?

i have a lot for the deino line! -when deino are born, they're shaped kind of like a beanie baby. they don't have their mane yet, but within the first few days of life they grow soft fur like a newborn baby. over time the fur becomes more wiry, like a wire-haired terrier, then it hardens when...
  15. plasmas4ge

exactly!!! and in like every game it's catchable in, you already have your e4 team by the time you encounter it!! how did this get approved anyway? but yeah i wonder if they would be willing to change the evo levels if deino was to have a regional form. it's kind of insane to think that in black...
  16. plasmas4ge

i would love the leaked fuecoco evo and it does give me hope that maybe the designs this gen will be good! looking forward to seeing what khu posts going forward and the official info we'll likely get soon. i would LOVE a new hydreigon line form :D (but hopefully with changed evo levels, yikes)
  17. plasmas4ge

they could have tried harder on the names tbh. when i saw that "leak" on reddit i immediately thought it was fake just because of how many things this person seemed to be taking from other leaks- didn't you guys discuss a tentacruel regional variant or evolution a few pages back because of a...
  18. plasmas4ge

you're a genius, i really hope this is the case because i love all of the water/ground pokemon (currently using a quagsire in randomized heartgold and seismitoad is one of my favorite pokemon ever). i think whiscash is more likely based off of the spain thing but i would certainly love to see...
  19. plasmas4ge

Features from past games you want to return

controversial opinion maybe, but i would love a rainbow rocket return in some form. maybe not the whole team, but giovanni did appear to have plans to continue his evil plans in another world. unlikely, but it would be cool to have a postgame plotline where characters from other games come...
  20. plasmas4ge

interesting, i took a few minutes to look at that top one. i don't play pokemas so i have no idea of what the icons mean in the context of the game, but i wonder if N being on the team with dragon-type zekrom with the possible type hint at the top including dragon means that one or both mascots...
Back
Top Bottom