Search results for query: *

1. White Yoshi

LF: Porygon-Z (no HA) and Porygon2 (any)

I want to try these 2 Pokemon out as they look fun to use and I've never raised one before.
  2. White Yoshi

Can't seem to upload images.

I tried to upload some images but there seems to be an error. First tried to get them from my USB but that failed then I transferred them to my Computer but I still couldn't transfer them. Am I doing something wrong, my images a currently, jpg. Thanks if answered.
  3. White Yoshi

GEN VI: Soul Dew

I know this is a lot to ask since this is an event exclusive item this generation but I really want it for my Shiny Latios.
  4. White Yoshi

GEN VI: Shiny Latias

I'm starting a collection of the Eon duo but with 4, with 2 of them being shiny. I got myself a Shiny Latios and Normal Latios but I still need a Shiny Latias.
  5. White Yoshi

GEN VI: Hustle Nidoran (male) and Hustle Nidoran (female)

The Nidoran lines are one of my favourite Pokemon and I saw their Hidden Ability and fought it was really cool. Sadly, I don't seem to be able to get these Pokemon :(.
  6. White Yoshi

RMT: Triple Battle.

I am not one to get into competitive battling. Tried it but went away from it. Wasn't much fun and got a bit annoying at times but Triple Battles are a bit different. They allow more strategic options so not much of the same strategy and Pokemon is used allowing for a much more entertain...
  7. White Yoshi

Pokemon X and Y Contest Battles

I had this idea for us to have contest battles. This goes similar to Battle Arena from R/S/E. Requirements: 3/5 People (2/4 battlers and 1 unbiased judge). Sometimes a battler can be a judge too. Rules: 1 Pokemon only (2 in Double/Multi and 3 in Triple) If you're Pokemon is knockedout...
  8. White Yoshi

Create Your Own Pokemon Type...

What type would you make? What advantages and weaknesses would it have and what Pokemon and/or moves would be retcon to your type? Mine would be: Vampire OffenseDefense Fairy, Dark2xGrass, Poison Steel, Grass, Vampire1/2xDragon, Fairy, Vampire None0xDark Pokemon retconned to Vampire Zubat -...
  9. White Yoshi

GEN VI: Houndoomite?

Is anyone willing to give me Houndoomite? I would be thankful.
  10. White Yoshi

GEN VI: Aggronite?

Aggron has been one of my favourite Gen III Pokemon. When I saw its mega evolution, I was really happy but sad when I saw you can only find it in Y. I was wandering if anyone could give me Aggronite and I would hand over Mewtwo with Mewtwonite X (I rarely use Mewtwo) or anything, really...
  11. White Yoshi

Hey

Hello, I'm new to Bulbagarden :). I've been a fan since Gen 1 (Infact Pokemon Blue was the second game I ever played). I'm more of a casual Pokemon player, so I don't have much strategies but I do enjoy some fun battles :thumbup:. Can't wait to start my new life in Bulbagardens :lick:
Back
Top Bottom