• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. 0

3 IV Bred Adamant Zoruas with Pokerus for trade

If you need some adamant khanga i have too many XD
  2. 0

3 IV Bred Adamant Zoruas with Pokerus for trade

I can offer 4IV khangaskan?
  3. 0

TRADING BELDUM!!!

If they have any of the HA abilities i would love them, I dont have any with HA :(
  4. 0

TRADING BELDUM!!!

Make an offer for the beldums i have? i have quite a few :)
  5. 0

GEN VI: NEED SCYTHER

Certainly! PM me your fc :)
  6. 0

GEN VI: NEED SCYTHER

Need a Scyther as he is one of my favourite pokemon, let me know what you want and ill see if i have it
  7. 0

KANGASKHAN GALORE TRADEAWAY!!!!

I have kangaskhan comming out the WAZOO, will trade them for anything, could really go for some of the kanto starters with special abilities, but im not picky! MAKE AN OFFER :)
  8. 0

Shiny Teddiursa

Luvdisc?
  9. 0

Pokérus

Dragalge is what I can offer
  10. 0

Chain Fishing=Shiny Pokemon

Im breeding lileeps with suction cups if anyone needs one pm me
  11. 0

Your Pokemon Team, also Team Suggestions/Advice/Recommendations

Help me train my bergmite I ev trined my bergmite with atk/hp and was wondering if there are any good moves and items for it? It is now an avalugg =)
  12. 0

Hi Everyone! ^^

Hy im new too! My fc for y is 4613 6814 5079 Tell me yours o I can add ya back =)
  13. 0

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Breaking Bad
  14. 0

Hi!

Welcome =)
  15. 0

LONG TIME PLAYER, new member

Hey im 007charly, Ive been playing pokemon since I was 2 back in 99, I have every pokemon game that has come out since. Im looking to make some new friends and improve myself as a trainer I have Pokemon x, itd be great if you could add me on it, FC is 416368145079 Msg me your friend code so I...
  16. 0

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead My frirnd code is 4613 6814 5079, System name is kurtis Game name is kurtis I have Y Please msg me if you add me so I can add you back
Back
Top Bottom