Search results for query: *

1. L

Friend Safari

Thats a good theory, were you and your friend online at the same time when you got them?
  2. L

Online battle experience

Well I've seen lots of Mega Scizors and Protean Greninjas.. it pisses me a little because I think they are way too OP. but aside of that, my Wifi experience has been good. my ranking is 1600 with 12 wins and 7 loses (yes, they had scizor and greninja on their teams)
  3. L

Your Pokemon Team, also Team Suggestions/Advice/Recommendations

I know but I had some trouble (I was to lazy) getting a good IV togepi with a different ability, also he's on a Beta Phase im thinking of using a Blissey or maybe even a mamoswine instead...
  4. L

Your Pokemon Team, also Team Suggestions/Advice/Recommendations

This was my in-game team: Amateratsu - Delphox Origin - Mewtwo Y Bubbles - Blastoise Pika - Raichu Blade - Aegislash Stupid - Swanna (Hm Slave. Replaced for Dragooey - Goodra at the Elite 4) My Competitive Team <3 Alakazam - Special Sweeper - Magic Guard, Life Orb. Rotom-W - Wall - Levitate...
  5. L

The Fairy Type and Alterations to Type Chart

I effing know!!! fighting type getting a new weakness? Just why?! I can see why dragons needed a new weakness, they are hard to counter. but almost every pokemon learns at least 1 Flying/Psychic attack! so why nerf fighting types? Also fairy types are inmortal unless you have a Physical...
  6. L

(READ FIRST POST) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread

Re: (READ POST #18) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread New complaint! -Fairy Type: it was introduced to balance the metagame but I dont feel like its balanced, almost every fairy type is a Wall with its only weak points being Poison and Steel, two types that no one really uses unless...
  7. L

Your Pokemon's nicknames

Goodra: Dragooey Mewtwo: Origin Delphox: Amaterasu Starmie: Andromeda SH Octillery: Octopusy! Politoed: Frogger Hydreigon: Deathwish Klefki: Keynish Raichu: Pika Zygarde: Zulu Yveltal: Eclipse Blastoise: Bubbles Aegislash: Blade Aerodactil: Satan Wobbuffet: Whoa buffet! Butterfree: Lady Una Sh...
  8. L

Monochrome Pokémon Rumor Discussion

I think they are fake, they would be oficially revealed by serebii or whatever if they were actually real.
  9. L

Friend Safari

Yes it is a matter of luck, but you cant deny Friend safari has a increased Shiny pokemon encounter rate. how can you explain that almost every shiny pokemon found to date is a Fishing or a Friend safari pokemon?
  10. L

Friend Safari

It is a fact that Friend Safari has a higher shiny pokemon rate, I dont know how higher it is but I found 3 shiny pokemon on the last 2 days (Bermite, Ponyta and Snorunt). bergmite appeared on my 5 encounter, ponyta on my 200+ encounter and snorunt on my 90 encounter. right now Im doing some...
Back
Top Bottom