Search results for query: *

1. G

GEN VI: Rare Berries wanted - BP items or other rare stuff offered

Alright. I'm ready whenever you're ready to trade.
  2. G

Can do! Let me just give those berries to some random Pokemon to trade, and I'll be ready. My FC is in my signature and my IGN is Derick.
  3. G

I can give you those 4 berries for a Lansat and Starf Berry, since I don't really need much else.
  4. G

GEN VI: Looking for Apricorn Pokemon

Sure, I don't mind waiting. Just PM me whenever you have a Starf Berry. MY FC is in my signature.
  5. G

GEN VI: Looking for Apricorn Pokemon

I got a female Shinx in a Moon Ball. Could I get a Starf Berry in exchange?
  6. G

How to Spot A Bootleg

Unfortunately for me, I threw away the Banpresto tag awhile back and I forgot if it had a sticker on it. But during my AX trip, I did see many of the same Fennekin plushies being sold at higher prices. So, I'm pretty sure the one I got is legit. Also, is the Fennekin in the link about a foot...
  7. G

How to Spot A Bootleg

I have a question. I bought a Fennekin plushie at AX this year, but I wasn't sure if it was a bootleg or not. It has a Banpresto tag on it, and I bought it for $30. Is this Fennekin bootlegged?
  8. G

Thunderbolts + Lightningrods: 4/5 IV Leftovers, Special Ball Females and Egg Moves!

Re: Thunderbolts + Lightningrods: 4/5 IV Leftovers, Special Ball Females and Egg Move Heyo! I'm interested in a female Luxury Ball Cyndaquil. I'd prefer if it has 3-5 IVs, but if it's too much of a burden to get, I can settle for any. I can offer you a Dive Ball Finneon if you're interested.
  9. G

GEN VI: LF: HA Treecko & Rare Berries

Alright. I'm online right now. You can get on to trade whenever you're ready.
  10. G

Dolce; Sure thing. Let me just add you and get that Oshawott ready for you. My FC is in my signature.
  11. G

I'm looking for a HA Treecko, preferably female, as well as an Enigma, Lansat, and Starf berry. I just need 1 of each. I have these to offer: -HA Turtwig -Totodile w/ Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Aqua Jet, Crunch -5 IV Oshawott w/ Air Slash, Night Slash -HA Feebas w/ Captivate, Mirror Coat -Any BP...
  12. G

Your "YES!" moments

So today, after sulking many times due to my streaks being broken, I finally managed to get to Dana in Super Triples AND beat her. I carefully planned the battle this time and used my mistakes from the 1st try to better prepare myself. I had a weird superstition where I thought if I win over 10...
  13. G

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Best of luck to you! I'm already catching back up, even though I just lost a 22-streak. Oh well. 40 more battles to go until I get my revenge. And this time, I remember to bring Wide Guard.
  14. G

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I finally make it to the 50th battle in Super Triples and I get to fight Dana. I planned my strategy a long time ago, so I thought I had this in the bag. Apparently not. I have my Mienshao and Lopunny Fake Out both of her Pokes so I can Iron Head her Regice with my Mega Mawile. What I didn't...
  15. G

GEN VI: Shiny elemental monkeys

Either one, as long as they're legitimate.
  16. G

Hmm, I'm not as interested in a Shiny Meowstic than a Shiny Espurr. What other shinies do you have?
  17. G

Do you by chance have a Shiny Espurr? I'm willing to trade a Shiny Pansage for it if you do.
  18. G

Awesome Give-Aways! 4 IV's and HA's! Updated 6/10

Re: Awesome Give-Aways! 4 IV's and HA's! Updated 4/14 Oh, sorry for the confusion. My IGN is Derick. My Mii name is Gotoh.
  19. G

Re: Awesome Give-Aways! 4 IV's and HA's! Updated 4/14 Ok, I'll start the trade.
  20. G

Re: Awesome Give-Aways! 4 IV's and HA's! Updated 4/14 Alright. I'm ready when you are. Oh yeah, before I forget. Do you want a Female or Male Totodile? And do you care what IVs they have?
Back
Top Bottom