Search results for query: *

1. T

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

So, if you're not cool with it, you're obviously warm with it. And warm is a synonym to hot, and when you call something hot, it's "totally fab" Waiter, there's an empty plane of existence in my soup.
  2. T

Awkward X and Y moments

I was in Battle Maison, I had a Male Zoroark in the front of my party, with my Female Espeon Blue Even though she's not the color Blue, and the Blue I use in roleplay is male and the Jynx ;~; used attract on the Zoroark. "Blue is immobilized by love!"
  3. T

To Repel or not to Repel, That is the Question

I use repels because I most of the time, I'm impatient. The Panpour's in Santalune Forest...
  4. T

What Pokémon comes to mind for the person above you?

Dedenne
  5. T

What is the User Above Known For?

Known for having many colors in your signature.
  6. T

Underrated Pokemon you like?

I like Delibird. I think it's very overhated. It has awful stats, but I don't care too much about that. I do like battling online competetively (Somewhat) but I still like Delibird because it's cute in some odd way. *Insert hater's gonna hate meme here* ^ That wasn't clever at all, sorry XP
  7. T

First Starter?

My first starter was Turtwig. Ah, the memories. Using almost no one else but Torterra and Luxray, getting stuck after the last gym, (Not knowing I was supposed to go to Mount Coronet) and getting Pokemon Diamond for learning how to tie my shoes XD Too bad most people don't like Turtwig XC I...
  8. T

Known for being an Adventure Time fan.
  9. T

Known for making me want to bang my head on the wall with that certain PM you sent me XD
  10. T

Trainer PR Videos

I know you can completely direct your own video. I meant if we get another Pokemon Movie Maker, I hope we are the Directors of the movie(s), rather than being an actor like in Black and White 2.
  11. T

Known for destroying the entire world when you pressed the wrong button in Team Flare's HQ.
  12. T

How Well Known is the Person Above You [v2]

9/10
  13. T

Trainer PR Videos

I had a lot of fun with mine. I like it, but I wish there were more options. It's what I wanted from the Pokemon Movie Maker from Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Except this time, it was awesome! I hope in the next game (Or in a future update/DLC) I hope we get an extended version of this or...
  14. T

Now I have an Avatar :D Known for having numbers in your username.
  15. T

For liking Braixen. And having a great Avatar Picture. I'm sorry, I'm incredibly lazy
  16. T

Awkward X and Y moments

All of my Pokemon were near the same level at most times. I wasn't grinding at all really and I was playing casually, with a bit super training. I just think he/she should've been stronger. Besides, the Exp. Share was meant to try to even out the levels of your Pokemon and help train weaker...
  17. T

Give the user above you a title!

The Hoenn Wuver
  18. T

Awkward X and Y moments

Most awkward X and Y moment? Probably looking at the Ace Trainer's new design and laughing, then realizing he was an Ace Trainer. Other Awkward Moments in X and Y: -The fact that Lumiose City Rides are usually much more than $710. I spent at least $25,000 on those alone. -The...
  19. T

Contest Delphox vs Emboar

Probably... Emboar. I used to hate it for being another Fire-Fighting Starter but once I got over that, I started to like it. I think it's cool. Delphox has the better stats, movepool, type and it would definitely win a fight against Emboar, but Emboar's design I think is better. I can't look at...
  20. T

If the person above you got arrested, what would be the reason?

Arrested because abusing power is fun.
Back
Top Bottom