Search results for query: *

• Users: Gard81
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. G

GEN VI: Looking for shiny Rayquaza code

I know it's a tall order for me to ask, but in return I'll give a Master Ball + breeding a Shiny to your specifications. PM me if you're interested.
  2. G

GEN VI: Tradeback Legendaries

Looking to complete my Dex in AS. These are what I'm looking for: Palkia, Ho-Oh, Mew, Celebi, Articuno and Moltres. My FC is 0447 6644 8531. IGN: Arcee.
  3. G

GEN VI: Looking for a Naive Diancie or a Diancie code (European version)

Will offer to breed any shiny, as well as train it, within the limits of XY (since Europe won't get ORAS until next week).
  4. G

GEN VI: Wanted: HA Pikachu

Name what you want for it and I'll see if I am able to trade. My FC: 0447 6644 8531 IGN: Arcee.
  5. G

Offering shiny Honedge, Gastly, Ralts and Axew.

Feel free to make any offers. All are nicknameable. Jolly Honedge, IV: 31/31/31/0/31/22. Timid Gastly, IV: 31/x/31/5-6/31/31, egg moves: Haze, Disable, Grudge and Perish Song. Adamant Axew. IV: 4-5/31/31/x/31/31, Ability: Rivalry, egg moves: Night Slash, Endeavor, Endure and Focus Energy...
  6. G

4-5 IV Leftovers (upd: Magic Guard Solosis and Gale Wings Fletchling)

Started breeding for a Drizzle Politoed. Couldn't decide whether Calm or Modest so I did both. Got leftovers from both breeding projects, all with outstanding potential, all with at least 4 IV, all with their Hidden Ability and all with the egg move Encore. For the 4 IV ones I would like other...
  7. G

Competitive Milotic - is it doable?

By Competitive, I mean its ability, not its usefulness for higher tier battles, though in my opinion, Milotic still handles itself just fine. I just want to know, can Milotic put its newly aquired ability to good use or should I stick to good ol' Bold+Marvel Scale? And if so, what would you...
  8. G

Snorunt and Teddiursa leftovers.

Another forum about leftovers. The Snorunt are all Timid with the egg moves Spikes, Disable and Weather Ball. The Teddiursa are all Brave, all have the Pickup ability and have the egg moves Counter, Belly Drum, Night Slash and Metal Claw. Looking mostly for Battle Maison items, but feel free to...
  9. G

4 IV Squirtle (some with Rain Dish)

Been breeding a few Squirtles for the perfect Mega Evolved Blastoise and I have some leftovers, hopefully it'll go better than my Abra thread. Anyway, all are Males, unless otherwise stated. They all have Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse and their nature is Modest. On the top of my wishlist would be...
  10. G

Timid 4 IV Abra breeding leftovers

In my attempt to get a perfect 5 IV Abra, I got some leftovers and would like to trade them to whoever wants them. Most of them have Magic Guard, unless otherwise stated. They also all have the 3 elemental punches as egg moves and, as stated in the title, are all Timid nature. I would like other...
Back
Top Bottom