Search results for query: *

1. Alolan Slowpoke

Current(?) TCG Meta

It really is a shame. There's soooo much room for cool strategies to be viable, but EX's shut them down by sheer power alone.
  2. Alolan Slowpoke

Current(?) TCG Meta

So I've been messing around for a bit with the online Pokemon TCG. I've only really played with Theme decks because, well, it's all I've had. After a while, I broke down and bought one of the 2015 World Championship decks, specifically the Punches n' Bites deck. This deck features Seismetoad...
  3. Alolan Slowpoke

Most common moves in your ingame teams?

It used to be both Toxic and Ice Beam back in Gen V, but ever since I've quit competitive, there's really been no common moves on my teams.
  4. Alolan Slowpoke

TCG: Slowbro (Break Point)

So a buddy of mine picked up a Break Point booster pack today. Normally he lets me keep any cards that are crap, since I mainly just like collecting the ones that look nice. So, upon opening the pack, we got a really interesting drop. It's a Slowbro, and what's interesting is one move in...
  5. Alolan Slowpoke

Is Gen VI your favorite?

A lot of Gen VI is really weak. The music is the most forgettable in the series by far, with no standout tracks in the entirety of the game. All of the routes in the game are literally straight paths with no obstacles, and trainers I swear to god are just meant to be avoided. All of the towns...
  6. Alolan Slowpoke

LF: Contrary Shuckle

I'm looking to get my greasy paws on a Contrary Shuckle, preferably with perfect IVs, EVs aren't a problem. Got a lot of things for sale for this one.
  7. Alolan Slowpoke

The Official Future Speculation Thread

I just hope Sun and Moon isn't a mess of streamlining like XY was, and we get a proper Pokemon adventure game. Judging by the artwork we got of some of the buildings, I expect more of the same, if not less.
  8. Alolan Slowpoke

Things you want to see done in Sun and Moon

Well like, i already caught all the Pokemon, so it's not like I'm gonna be catching more just because I got a charm that raises shiny chance a little bit.
  9. Alolan Slowpoke

Who is the Best and Worst Rival

I have to say Blue is one of the best rivals there is, because he's such a direct opposition to you. He appears constantly throughout the game and many points, and he's just... the most rivally rival there is. He's just an asshole who wants to be the strongest. Simple motive, makes for a good...
  10. Alolan Slowpoke

Where the next regions should be based on?

Thinking long and hard, I want the next Pokemon game to just be a creative fantasy world, not based on anything specific, but crafted from pure imagination.
  11. Alolan Slowpoke

ORAS music opinion?

The soundtrack was all around pretty good. Some themes, like the Regi theme, we far weaker than the original, and other themes like the Team Admin themes, were stronger than ever. Overall, I liked it.
  12. Alolan Slowpoke

I wanna see better Pokedex rewards. It took me three GODDAMN months to fill out the Hoenn Dex, and all I got was some stupid crappy oval charm I don't even care about. It's useless and does nothing, I'd be happier with the certificate, which does MORE NOTHING THAN THE OVAL CHARM. Pokedex is...
  13. Alolan Slowpoke

I want catching Pokemon to be more rewarding. With a game with the slogan "Gotta Catch 'Em All", you'd think it'd be more worth it to fill the Pokedex. But nope, it's not. In fact, I just filled the Hoenn Dex in Alpha Sapphire, and all I got for it was a crappy Oval Charm. No use to me. I'd...
  14. Alolan Slowpoke

Am I right in thinking they are going to patch the glitches?

It's hard to say. None of the other VC games, be it on Wii, Wii U, or 3DS, have ever been patched. For example, many glitches present in Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow, are still present. They may patch this one because it's a particularly special release, but I wouldn't hold my breath on it. It's...
  15. Alolan Slowpoke

For how long will Game Freak continue to make remakes?

Nobody can really say for sure, but I honestly hope they keep it up. Each remake has in every way been better than their original counterpart thus far, and I hope that trend continues.
  16. Alolan Slowpoke

How Often Have You Completed the National Pokedex?

I've only completed it in Platinum, but it's such a huge project, and I no longer have all the older games so it's really a ginormous hassle to try and complete it. Completing the regional Dex is a lot more feasible and is still satisfying.
  17. Alolan Slowpoke

Are you satisfied with the current amount of POSTGAME CONTENT in Pokemon games?

I just learned about the Eon Flute and Mirage Spots, it's so worth it.
  18. Alolan Slowpoke

Spoilers The Black Charizard Trainer

I was just wondering if that was a possibility. I wasn't sure if Pokemon Origins was actually part of the XY/ORAS canon or not.
  19. Alolan Slowpoke

Spoilers The Black Charizard Trainer

So, I was playing through the Delta Episode of Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, and near the end of it, when Steven is talking with Wallace, Steven mentions a trainer who owns a black Charizard. I can't recall any trainers who, within the game's canon, carries a black Charizard, be it a shiny normal one...
Back
Top Bottom