Search results for query: *

1. Alolan Slowpoke

Current(?) TCG Meta

So I've been messing around for a bit with the online Pokemon TCG. I've only really played with Theme decks because, well, it's all I've had. After a while, I broke down and bought one of the 2015 World Championship decks, specifically the Punches n' Bites deck. This deck features Seismetoad...
  2. Alolan Slowpoke

TCG: Slowbro (Break Point)

So a buddy of mine picked up a Break Point booster pack today. Normally he lets me keep any cards that are crap, since I mainly just like collecting the ones that look nice. So, upon opening the pack, we got a really interesting drop. It's a Slowbro, and what's interesting is one move in...
  3. Alolan Slowpoke

LF: Contrary Shuckle

I'm looking to get my greasy paws on a Contrary Shuckle, preferably with perfect IVs, EVs aren't a problem. Got a lot of things for sale for this one.
  4. Alolan Slowpoke

Spoilers The Black Charizard Trainer

So, I was playing through the Delta Episode of Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, and near the end of it, when Steven is talking with Wallace, Steven mentions a trainer who owns a black Charizard. I can't recall any trainers who, within the game's canon, carries a black Charizard, be it a shiny normal one...
  5. Alolan Slowpoke

EVERYONE: Decisive Battle at the End of the World

So this isn't like a fanfic or anything, but it's writing so it technically would go here. I write all my poems stream of consciousness style, meaning I just open up notepad, write, and call it good. There's no prior planning, no thought process, I write straight from the heart. This particular...
  6. Alolan Slowpoke

Pride Theme!

Idk if this is the place to post this, but can we get a pride theme for Bulbagarden? All rainbowy and prettylike?
  7. Alolan Slowpoke

GEN VI: Seeking Shiny Mareep

Hi, I'm looking for a shiny mareep. No specific stats or anything, I don't even mind if it's hacked or not. I want to give it as a present to a good friend of mine. If you've got one, please let me know. I don't have too much to offer, but I hope what I have will suffice C:
  8. Alolan Slowpoke

The OFFICIAL Keen Memes Thread

Please discuss your MAXIMUM keen memes here.
  9. Alolan Slowpoke

Discussion: Has the competitive scene become better or worse?

Since RBY, many, many things have changed regarding competitive Pokémon play, such as the introduction of EVs, IVs, breeding, weather, and abilities. The question is, have the changes improved the competitive game, or has it hurt it?
  10. Alolan Slowpoke

Anime Discussion: Is Japanese media really better than other media?

A certain hype that has been around for a while (quite a while) is that Japanese media (such as anime, manga, and Japanese video games) are far superior to the media of other countries and regions. People who on the defense of Japanese media generally attack "American" media, claiming that it...
  11. Alolan Slowpoke

X&Y: The Little Things

Now that most of us have seen X and Y and have discussed all the big changes, I feel that we can now discuss the little things, such as sitting on benches, crouching to talk to children, petting your Pokémon after a battle, different Pokémon in tall grass and flower patches, and hotels. The...
  12. Alolan Slowpoke

Video Game Quotes

This thread is here to showcase and share various quotes from various games. They can be funny, serious, inspiring, or just random. Try to include tha character and/or game you got the quote from. Don't spam memetic quotes.
  13. Alolan Slowpoke

GEN VI: Seeking a couple guys.

Amazing title, right? Anyways, I'm seeking the following. Excadrill (Adamant) with the Mold Breaker ability. Trevenant (Impish) with the Harvest Ability and access to Will-o-Wisp and Horn Leech. Blisswy (Calm) with the Natural Cure ability and access to Wish and Aromatherapy. Rotom (Modest)...
  14. Alolan Slowpoke

Wanted poster.

I'm searching for a Politoed w/ Drizzle, Ninetales w/ Drought, and/or Dragonite w/ multiscale. PM me or something if you can help. FC: 2151-8824-4026
  15. Alolan Slowpoke

Someone here is new. And it's me.

Hello! I'm CassandraZD, though Cass is fine. Please welcome me to your community with only the openest of arms.
Back
Top Bottom