Search results for query: *

1. P

If You Could Add One New or Previous Feature to SV What Would It Be?

I'm really missing stealth catching from PLA. It made catching Pokémon much more enjoyable and you saved time aswell. Having to engage a battle everytime I want to catch many Pokémon in a mass outbreak in SV, feels a bit tiresome for me right after having a game that made it so easy to catch...
  2. P

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

It seems we will have many ways to interacting with our Pokémon in this game which I'm very excited about! -Pokémon walking alongside you (probably only 1 at the time) -Releasing Pokémon out in the field and similiar interactions with your team from Legends Arceus, it seems. (At timestamp...
  3. P

Pokemon Legends Arceus Travelog Thread

Apperently it was 9 types of items and total I've lost 30 items, just from one fainting...so I guess I dont die from now on. I use way too much time on collecting resources xD Adding salt into the wound it was the Shiny Dustox in the mass outbreak who did the final blow too after all the others...
  4. P

Pokemon Legends Arceus Travelog Thread

I've just had my first black-out in this game and I lost 9 good items T.T It was in a mass outbreak of Dustox and the fifth Dustox was a shiny, but I got so distracted by it that all the other Dustoxs ganged up on me while I tried to toss spoiled apricorns and balls at the shiny. I've had alot...
  5. P

Legends Arceus First Impressions and General Reviews Thread

Finally got to play not long ago after waiting forever for my job to be finished! And I love it! I'm not that far into the game yet. Out doing the research tasks after speaking with Kamado for the first time. What I'm surprised about how fun it is to just catch Pokémon now, even if I'm just...
  6. P

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

Imagine throwing a Master Ball at an angry Arceus and it just destroys the ball xD But yeah I'm not sure if it will be added or not though
  7. P

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

The Pokémon company's YouTube channel has a private video in the Legends Arceus Playlist now. I checked and the Playlist contains 11 videos, but the 11th one is hidden for me. According to some people on Twitter from few hours ago the video was added today. Hopefully we get something soon if...
  8. P

Spoilers Flying Over Hoenn?

It looks amazing! I though the whole flying/soaring would be very limited and mostly more more cinematic then actual gameplay.But what a pleasant suprise!! I am so hyped about this now! :D
  9. P

The First Starter You've Picked For Each Generation?

Kanto: Charmander Jhoto: Cyndaquil Hoenn: Torchic Sinnoh: Turtwig Unova: Snivy Kalos: Fennekin
  10. P

Your "YES!" moments

I got two "Yes!" moments. I finally found a shiny today. A shiny Gabite in the Friend Safari....and it feels so special finally finding a shiny again, since my last shiny from the friend safari was back in June 1th this year. I searched almost everyday since that day. My original goal was a...
  11. P

Leftovers + Special Ball Pokemon [Closed]

Re: Leftovers + Special Ball Pokemon (Upd: Self-Destruct Munchlax in a Heavy Ball!) Oh, you didn't see it, then it is ok xD Oh if Corsola is just male, is it okay for me to switch it With another one? I'm interested in these as females(HA) in Dreamballs: Tangela, Zubat, Corphish, Mawile...
  12. P

Re: Leftovers + Special Ball Pokemon (Upd: Self-Destruct Munchlax in a Heavy Ball!) Alright, I don't know if you didn't see this post or ignored it, but can you please reply back, if you're interested or not? :) I got those three I mentioed or other HA Pokemon in Your want list...
  13. P

Shop of gen6 shininess

It's open again as XandY says xD
  14. P

Shop of gen6 shininess

Great! :D I though it was him, but was not sure xD Then I send him a pm there :) Thanks!
  15. P

Shop of gen6 shininess

That's too bad :/ Do he have a account on Serebii? ShinyClauncher-something? I think I saw the exact same post here at Serebii.
  16. P

Re: Leftovers + Special Ball Pokemon (Upd: Self-Destruct Munchlax in a Heavy Ball!) Do you still need HA Cubone/Marowak, HA Onix and HA Electabuzz? I have them in my Friend Safari's. So I can get you them :) Also, all your Pokemon in Dreamballs, do they have Hidden ability?
  17. P

Offering Event, Legendary and Shiny Pokemon

Ok! Is a Shiny Genesect and Shiny Rayquaza ok? xD and I can trade now, if Your not busy :) edit: sent a PM instead xD
  18. P

Offering Event, Legendary and Shiny Pokemon

Hi again! thank you very much for the trade yesterday! :) Hoping for more trade, if you're interested :) Shiny Skrelp Shiny Dunsparce Shiny Dustox Shiny Farfetch'd Shiny HootHoot Shiny Zangoose Just asking first, if you're interested in them :)
  19. P

Valentine's Day Giveaway [CLOSED]

Re: Valentine's Day Giveaway Thank you! <3 I would love both, if you're fine With that :) I add you now. My ign is Charlotte.
Back
Top Bottom