Search results for query: *

• Users: PokeAmi
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. P

GEN VI: HA Mudkip and HA Turtwig

As the title says, I looking for Hidden ability Mudkip and Hidden ability Turtwig. Offering: HA Piplup, HA Chimchar, HA Treecko EDIT: This thread is no longer in need, since I got the HA Mudkip and Turtwig :)
  2. P

Imperfect 5IV Pokemon

I have some Imperfect 5IV Pokemon for trade. I'm not quite sure what I want for them. So just give me offers, then we see :) All of them is lv 1, Untouched. -Aerodactyl - Male - Jolly - Pressure - Eggmove: Tailwind - 31/31/31/31/X/31 - -Abra - Male - Timid - HA Magic Guard - Eggmove: None -...
  3. P

GEN VI: Moxie Pinsir in Ultra Ball-Female

The title says it all. Can someone catch who is able to get a Pinisir from Friend Safari, catch a Moxie, Female Pinsir in a Ultra Ball for me? I can get a hidden ability Pokemon for you from my Friend Safari. I have many, so you should ask if I have what you want :)
  4. P

Pm trouble

So I got a couple of pm's from other people, the problem is that the site doesn't let me see all of them. When I click on the pm, The site screen becomes blank and it appears a number, mostly 1 or 2 on upper left corner. The webpage then doesn't let me get out of there, so I have to close the...
  5. P

GEN VI: Vivillion patterns-Tundra, Archipelago, Sandstorm, Monsoon, Savanna, Sun or Jungle

Hi! Im trying to collect all the Vivillion patterns and I am still missing: -Tundra -Archipelago -Sandstorm -Monsoon -Savanna -Sun -Jungle pattern My Pattern is Continental. So if anybody is interested in them, I trade! Offering; -Contintal vivillions -4 IV Eevee(Modest) x7...
Back
Top Bottom