Search results for query: *

1. O

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

Too many. It was useful for clearing space in my trade boxes, I suppose, but was quite irritating in general. I didn't remember it was happening until I was basically done and then kicked myself.
  2. O

According to Serebii, anything with the blue hexagon (pentagon? Whatever) before the IV markers/after the shiny star is a legitimate pokemon. That's what the game uses to confirm mons as legit.
  3. O

Pokémon X and Y + Generation 5 Events (Mewtwo and Shiny Genesect)

It doesn't matter so much when the events aren't legendaries - Torchic can and has been bred a lot, making picking one up fairly trivial through the GTS or even Wonder Trade. Of course the main draw is arguably the Blazikenite there, but it's by no means necessary when there are so many other...
  4. O

You have to wonder how badly all the release Fletchlings/Bidoof/Zubat/whatever else must mess with the local ecosystems. Some poor pokemon are just hanging out on Route 7 and suddenly 300 mons are sat around them looking puzzled.
  5. O

Speculation:Will Gen 6 have a third game or something different?

I'd love a Pokemon Conquest 2 set in the ancient war with all the new mons. Conquest was so great.
  6. O

I can trade you, if you like. Got a bunch lying around (3 - 4 IV, mostly Calm nature). On topic, I continue to get some incredible mons from Wonder Trade. 5 IV Technician Scyther and so on. I did however get a "6 IV" Beedrill. Being suspicious I checked it out, and was "decent all round". Be...
  7. O

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Breeding and Masuda's method It counts as foreign. There's also JPN, KOR, FRE and GER. Wonder trade will get you whatever you need sooner or later. I think it's determined by the language selection at the beginning. Edit: Forgot ITA!
  8. O

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Ah great, thanks. =)
  9. O

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Been looking up Garchomp movesets (forgot to breed Stealth Rock onto my Larvitar, kicking myself...) to check if there are any egg moves I need, and everyone talks about having Swords Dance but can't find anywhere that says how they learn it...
  10. O

Friend Safari

Friend Safari is really useful, but I'm getting irritated with Ditto natures. I've had four Gentles, five Naive and eight Dociles! Most of the rest have been Hardy or Bashful... haven't found a single useful nature. Breeding for good nature Synchronise Ralts didn't help either. Has anyone else...
  11. O

Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

Looks like it's been replaced by Friend Safari though, no? I'm still using the Dream World with my White 2 game (looking for a Duskull for a special wall to transfer come PokeBank) and my God is it irritating. As well as all the pokesleep/game sync setup malarkey then you've gotta browse the...
  12. O

Yesterday I got both a Modest Magician 5 IV Fennekin and a shiny (hidden ability) Skarmony in return for sending out my IV bred Skarmonies. There's a lot of nice people out there wonder trading it up.
  13. O

Wonder trade is pretty amazing, and I've been very lucky with it. 2 Protean Froakies (male and female), all kinds of starters, a bunch of rare pokemon including Clauncher (I have Y) and last but definitely not least a 5 IV Jolly Thick Fat Swinub with Pokerus. I've also sent out a bunch of female...
  14. O

Toughest Gym Leader (or battle) in Gen VI?

Re: Toughest Gym Leader (or battle) this Gen? I had some trouble with Korrina because fighting types just hit so hard. The random trainers with Sawks in the game would beat me up every time, until I landed a Gardevoir. Strangely had no issues with the Fairy gym even though I had nothing that...
  15. O

The Bragging Thread!

I caught a shiny machop in a cave, I think it was Glittering Cave. It looks kinda sickly compared to the normal colour scheme.
  16. O

Friend Safari

I am quite looking forward to filling out my dex and exploring the Friend Safari. Is it possible in future that they could add more pokemon to already established safaris? Such as Oshawott etc.
  17. O

Hoping to see in possible sequel.

In a sequel I'd like to see more of the same. Have thoroughly enjoyed the entirety of Y. Maybe less fighting-type trainers, those Sawk always cause me a lot of trouble...
  18. O

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead Hi, lurker and now poster! Version: Y Code: 2122 - 6025 - 2075 My Safari type is Ice: Bergmite and Snorunt, and my third is Dewgong.
Back
Top Bottom