• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. E

Choose....wisely

My first reaction would be to question the intensions of the person offering this choice. After they obtain my trust in some way or another I would chose the second door in an instant
  2. E

What are you hearing right now?

Torches by Foster the People
  3. E

What time did you go to bed last night and wake up this morning?

Fell asleep around 4:30 PM here, woke up about 3:00 AM. This is pretty normal for my sleep schedule.
  4. E

What forum skin do you use? [Vol 4]

I'm rather partial to the Yveltal skin.
  5. E

What video games are you playing now?

Pokemon Y and Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies
  6. E

Recent Gaming Purchases

Pokemon Y and Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies, both of which I am quite enjoying.
  7. E

Kalos Legendary Trio Title Discussion Thread (New Poll)

Of those five I think I like Aura Trio the best.
  8. E

Toughest Gym Leader (or battle) in Gen VI?

Re: Toughest Gym Leader (or battle) this Gen? I have to agree with the general sentiment that this whole generation was stupidly easy. The only fight I had any thing aproaching "trouble" with (ie: not one, two, or three shotting their whole team) was Diantha, and that was only 'cause I tried to...
  9. E

Awkward X and Y moments

That awkward moment when you realize you've one shotted all of a gym leader's pokemon... for the 8th time. Without grinding.
  10. E

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead My FC is 3582-8407-3758 and the 3DS name is Elan. I have Y and no idea what my type is.
Back
Top Bottom