Search results for query: *

1. C

Do you cheat in Pokémon to your game?

I try not to cheat because it takes the fun out of games in general, but I was forced to get an Action Replay for my SoulSilver because the levels are ridiculous and makes it nearly impossible to train. I should not still be fighting level 30 to 40 pokemon when I'm at Mt. Silver.
  2. C

What are your game headcanons?

I somehow missed this topic earlier. Even though the game technically lets you play as either gender now and tries to keep it open to interpretation, I've noticed that some games favor one of the characters as the "true" hero despite that. For example, we all know Red is the hero for Kanto even...
  3. C

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Sword Art Online. Anime+Video Games=Instant Win for me.:ksmile:
  4. C

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

So many. Just about every major game that's come out since the 3DS came out including X/Y. The ones I really want the most other than X/Y are Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, and Street Fighter IV. Money has been really tight the past year and half; I've never gone this...
  5. C

Contest Espeon vs. Umbreon

I couldn't vote. I love them both, but Umbreon does fit my fighting style more.
  6. C

Contest Chesnaught vs Serperior

Serperior. Another one of the few feminine (I think it's more androgynous, but compared to the other starters it can come off as more feminine) designed starters and I just plain love snakes and snake-like creatures.
  7. C

Contest Charizard VS Blastoise

Blastoise. I just found a turtle that has cannons in it's shell so cool and I have so much nostalgia from it being my very first starter. I like Charizard too, but I've never been a huge dragon fan.
  8. C

Contest Delphox vs Emboar

Delphox. I prefer feminine designs and it's so refreshing for a fire starter to not be overly masculine. This is going to be the first time the fire starter is my absolute favorite and I'm definitely using her in X/Y. I don't care much about power other than a pokemon being at least a...
  9. C

Why are there no Dark-type Gym Leaders?

I always felt it was because GameFreak could never decide whether they wanted the type to represent darkness or dishonorable fighting. Either way it's still one of my favorite types and there's been dark users in the Elite Four which is above Gym Leader(at least in rank since later games prove...
  10. C

The Nostalgia Thread

Oh wow, I remember being so obsessed with Pokemon between 10 and 13. I watched the anime every chance I got. I played with the toys. I watched the First Movie about a hundred times. I played the heck out of my Red, Gold, Crystal, Pinball, Stadium, and Snap. My biggest regrets was obsessing...
  11. C

Whats your best pokemon red/yellow/blue team

I can't remember my Red team other than my level 92 Blastoise(I was so terrible at the games back then). I have Yellow on my emulator with Pikachu, Nidoking, Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, and Snorlax. It's simple, practical, and classic(I even named my character Ash).
  12. C

Hey

I'm a 24 year old black woman (still feel like a girl no matter how old I get. I have an inner child that won't die:ksmile:). I'm not good at talking about myself so I'll let my posts show it. I love Pokemon and got into it through the anime. I've outgrown the anime now, but I still love the...
Back
Top Bottom