Search results for query: *

1. D

The Ebullient Eevee Emporium - Taking Requests!

Re: The Ebullient Eevee Emporium Haha, I love Misdreavus so I'm glad it'll be used :D I have an order for 3 Pokes to do first though, so would you mind waiting/holding the Eevee? I'll breed you a female in a moon ball once I'm done that order. It shouldn't take more than a day or two and I can...
  2. D

Re: The Ebullient Eevee Emporium Are you good with the ones I already have bred in pokeballs? I'll go add you after I hatch this batch of eggs quickly ;)
  3. D

Re: The Ebullient Eevee Emporium Number: 11 Nickname: n/a Offer: Anything I have in stock of interest to you (blue background)? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak96Qd18PzBBdFlYLTBWWXVLaU1wS1ZZNC1Bd2N4UUE&usp=sharing#gid=0 If not, let me know what you'd like and I'll see if I can...
  4. D

Valentine's Day Giveaway [CLOSED]

Re: Valentine's Day Giveaway I've added you and I'll be online for the next couple of hours. Apologies again for making you wait! edit: Thanks a lot!!! Happy Valentine's Day to you :D Not sure what to trade you so I just took a hint from your avi :P Love how Kyogre doesn't fit on its own half...
  5. D

Re: Valentine's Day Giveaway I'll add you as soon as I'm done a trade I'm in. lol it'll probably be half an hour though (just under 2 more boxes to go). Sorry >_<
  6. D

Re: Valentine's Day Giveaway This is awesome :D Could I get both from you? My FC's in my sig, IGN is D'evil.
  7. D

(Finished!) Extra Legendary/Shiny Giveaway

Re: Extra Legendary/Shiny Giveaway Thanks a lot!!
  8. D

Re: Extra Legendary/Shiny Giveaway Haha, this happens a lot if you add somebody and they haven't added you back (while you're in the FC menu). You have to actually see the "You are now friends with _____" message for somebody to show up on your friend's list in game. Anyway, I just added you...
  9. D

Re: Extra Legendary/Shiny Giveaway Hey! If it isn't gone already, could I get the Palkia from you please? FC: 0216-1586-7473, IGN is Maj.
  10. D

D'evil's Flawless French Pokemon (Currently on Breeding Break)

Re: D'evil's Flawless French Pokemon I can make myself unavailable and then you'd lose that bet. Give me all your Pokedollars >=) But really, that sounds good to me. I should be on sporadically tomorrow and I'll check if you're on wifi each time. See ya then ;) Twinkles the Marvel Horse -...
  11. D

Re: D'evil's Flawless French Pokemon lol I was asleep when you posted ;_; I'll try and catch you later (any time after 9PM PST but I'll try and be on in between classes for a bit) ;) eta: Actually I see you're on now. I can trade now if you're free :P
  12. D

Re: D'evil's Flawless French Pokemon Hey! Thanks :D Yeah I remember that trade, and I can get you the female HA Marowak (Cubone). I believe I have a father for Iron Head since I leveled up fossil Pokemon for my Dex before. I could probably get a high level Snorlax off the GTS for Belly Drum...
  13. D

Blue Ditto Cafe Giveaway!

Champloo - Thanks a lot for the ditto! If you need anything in the future, hit me up and I'll definitely help if I can.
  14. D

Blue Ditto Cafe Giveaway!

Whoa, how long did it take you to RNG all of these? O_O I'm quite interested in your Relaxed 0 Speed ditto. What would you like in return? :P FC: 0216-1586-7473, IGN D'evil I'm available usually in the evenings after 9PM (GMT-8) but I can do a different time depending on what works for you...
  15. D

Re: D'evil's Flawless French Pokemon What can I say? I like egg moves XD I was about to breed a couple of the elemental fangs on Lillipup... luckily I realized Stoutland can learn them from the move reminder lady before I started :P Sounds great, thanks! I hope those Bergmite cooperate :D
  16. D

Re: D'evil's Flawless French Pokemon No rest for the wicked >=) jk Thanks for the Skarmory!
  17. D

Re: D'evil's Flawless French Pokemon Sure thing, I'm on now. I'll send you a trade request once you're done the trade you're in now XD
  18. D

Re: D'evil's Flawless French Pokemon Great, thanks :D I just need to hatch a batch of eggs quickly, but I can be on in about 5 minutes if you're free to trade now ;)
  19. D

Re: D'evil's Flawless French Pokemon Hey :D I have a female heal ball Feebas already bred actually. It was supposed to be for a trade elsewhere, but the guy/girl/whatever hasn't replied and it has been 3 weeks >_< I just got a Moon ball Absol from somebody else though (literally 5-10 minutes...
  20. D

Re: D'evil's Flawless French Pokemon I guess I should've specified, but I'm not all that interested in fishing shinies unless it's for something I have in stock :/ Do you have anything else? I haven't bred any Zebstrika so I'd have to breed it from scratch, and I have a few other trade orders...
Back
Top Bottom