Search results for query: *

• Users: DCM1314
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. D

D'evil's Flawless French Pokemon (Currently on Breeding Break)

*Update Feb. 7th, 2014: On a short break from breeding requests from scratch due to release of Pokebank. I need to sort through some of the Pokemon in my Gen 5 games, and I'd like to work on a few personal Poke-Breeding projects quickly. I will take requests again in about a week. Sorry for any...
  2. D

Flawless 5IV Growlithes (one 6IV male), Inkays, and Machops FT

I’ve been MM’ing for shinies recently alongside IV breeding and I’ve accumulated a number of physical attack oriented Growlithes with flawless spreads (31s in everything but SpAtk). I have so many at this point, I feel comfortable offering them for trade here. All Growlithes are Adamant level 1...
  3. D

GEN VI: Some Hidden Ability Pokes

So I'm in the process of trying to gather every catchable Hidden Ability Pokemon available in X/Y and I'm trying to get these last few Pokemon to seal the deal. I'm looking for the following Pokemon (or their pre-evos) with their HAs: Bug - butterfree - Obtained from ilovemypikachu, thanks...
  4. D

Extra Mega Stones and Items *Offer Closed*

I plan on restarting my copy of Pokemon Y in a week or so, as soon as my friend's free to help me transfer the Y exclusive Mega Stones to my copy of X. Before I restart it, I figured I would offer the remaining Mega Stones and items to you all and see if there's any interest. I have the...
Back
Top Bottom