Search results for query: *

1. V

Anyone Play Pokemon TCG Online? You should! Here's why ;)

Just started playing TCG online. It's pretty addicting. Everyone seems to have EX cards though that crush me almost immediately. Oh well. =P My username on there is Harlow37 if you want to add me.
  2. V

Which version will you buy?

Alpha Sapphire. I never played the original games so my preference is based solely on liking the color blue. :D
  3. V

Pokémon Art Academy announced for international release: US release in fall, European

Re: Pokémon Art Academy announced for international release: US release in fall, Euro I'm actually really excited about this. :D
  4. V

How Special Is Your Starter To You?

I tend to use my starters throughout the whole game. They stay on my main team while everyone else tends to be interchangeable. But I do have those pokemon that I have continued to love throughout the entire series like Rapidash, Dragonair, and Vulpix so as soon as I can catch them I tend to...
  5. V

The Bragging Thread!

I bred a 6IV Vulpix. :D I wanted its hidden ability but didn't get it. Not sure if I want to keep trying(and hopefully get a shiny one on the way) or move on to breeding dratinis.
  6. V

Pokemon Bank

They probably(rightly) assume there will be massive traffic once the bank is announced again and are making sure the eshop won't crash. As opposed to there being issues with the bank itself.
  7. V

XY Travelog!

I've raised some 5 IV vulpixes. Still hoping to get 6 and inadvertently a shiny. I sooooo want a shiny. Or I'm going to start referring to them as palette swaps to make them seem less desirable. ;P
  8. V

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING Posting since its been a while. FC: 3325 - 1813 - 0349 3DS name: Vantine Type: Psychic with Duosion, Munna, and Espurr PM me if you add me so I can add you back. I'd really like to find someone with Dragonair...
  9. V

#VivillonVendredi

Is high plains the most common? because I feel like its Modern. Or maybe its just that everyone's native pattern is what they see the most of? Anyway I would love an Ocean pattern because it just makes me smile to see it.
  10. V

What removed features do you want to see return?

I really miss the pokemon following thing. :) And how you could turn around and see how they were feeling in different areas.
  11. V

Favourite Legendary

Victini is sooo cute! I also like Xerneas. :D
  12. V

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

My first(and so far only) shiny was a Wingull in black. Not super exciting. My dream is to have a shiny Ponyta/Rapidash! I love the blue mane and tail! :D
  13. V

Old School VS Modern Trainer

I love them ALL! well not really. I started off with blue, then crystal and then didn't play again until soulsilver and then obviously had to get black, white and X. I've gone back and gotten emerald and platinum but I don't love them the way I love the other games.
  14. V

Awkward X and Y moments

I was walking around route 19 in the valley area passing one of those broken headstone looking rocks and I encountered a haunter. I thought "Eep was I walking over someone's grave?" I find those stones creepy.
  15. V

#VivillonVendredi

Not everyone does. I don't have high plains.
  16. V

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

I traded a vulpix and got a vulpix. I was amused. I haven't had that happen so far. :D
  17. V

XY Travelog!

Just discovered that you can change the background of your battle screen. The eevee background and sticker background are super cute! Also I have still not come across any shiny pokemon. :( But I feel like I have a higher than normal rate for critical captures.
  18. V

Awkward X and Y moments

I find pokemon-amie with honedge is...odd. It doesn't have a mouth, how is it eating those puffs?!?
  19. V

Trainer PR Videos

That is indeed a mightily impressive PR video. You've got skillzzzzz.
  20. V

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I love the Slurpuff dress. :D And she asks female players to look especially girly. I was hoping she would continue to give out different clothing items. And I wish I could get the pangoro hat too.
Back
Top Bottom