Search results for query: *

1. R

Special Pokeball Shop: Trading 150+ Pokemon! (Updated 12/20)

Great, I'll send over a Power Anklet. Let me know when you're available for trade.
  2. R

Special Pokeball Shop: Trading 150+ Pokemon! (Updated 12/20)

Hey that1chick, I'm interested in a Heavy Ball Togedemaru - Jolly (Wish, Encore, Fake Out, Reversal). For this I can offer a power item. Is there any one in particular you are looking for?
  3. R

Battle of Alola (Wi-Fi Competition)

Here was my team. I'll even use fancy pictures like you!
  4. R

What youtube (non-music) video did you watch last?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziJCmN9qRxg This guy has some good knowledge and great tips, I'm hoping he covers even more of the new mons.
  5. R

sharshocker's Breeding Center: specializing in Gen VII (taking requests!)

I can trade now if you've got the time, I'll make sure to stay on for the next little while so we don't miss each other. Also, for reference I'll give you the IV spread for the two that I'll trade over: Beldum: 31 IVs in: HP, Attack, Defense, and S.Defense. Dratini: 31 IVs in: HP, Defense...
  6. R

Great, can you let me know what time you're available? I'll be on here and there for the rest of the day if you can make it.
  7. R

Hey shark, I'm interested in the following: Female HA Adamant Sandshrew in Dive Ball (Night Slash, Counter, Amnesia, Curse) Male HA Timid Vulpix in Luxury Ball (Freeze-Dry, Moonblast, Encore, Hypnosis) Can you have a look in this spoiler tag to see if anything grabs your interest? I also...
  8. R

Battle of Alola (Wi-Fi Competition)

I think I'll give this a shot, at the very least it gives me a good reason to reset the EVs on my Solgaleo. I don't have many battle ready mons but the ones I do should be able to fit into a reasonable team.
  9. R

GEN VI: LF: Non-HA Female Excadrill/Drilbur in Timer Ball

That's no problem, I'll make a list of berries I have that might be of interest to you: Hopefully you find one of these useful!
  10. R

Either bred or caught is fine to be honest! What would you like in return?
  11. R

LF the above. Either Sand Rush or Sand Force is fine.
  12. R

HA Tyrunt giveaway

Anything will be fine. I'll send over my details, I've added yours. Are you available to trade now?
  13. R

HA Tyrunt giveaway

There is one more male left if you'd like that.
  14. R

HA Tyrunt giveaway

Sure, I'll do it now. I've sent over my details.
  15. R

HA Tyrunt giveaway

It is. I can trade now if you want?
  16. R

HA Tyrunt giveaway

I've added everyone's FCs, I'll be on here and there throughout the rest of the day.
  17. R

HA Tyrunt giveaway

Sure, do you want one nicknamed or just the normal name?
  18. R

HA Tyrunt giveaway

Hey guys, if anyone wants an HA Tyrunt I have 6 Jolly natured examples with 31IVs in the 5 relevant stats (one is 6 31 IVs) with the following egg moves: Dragon Dance Ice Fang Thunder Fang Fire Fang I bred them in my Y game, so they are nicknameable as well. There are 5 males and 1 female. All...
  19. R

GEN VI: LF: Female HA Foongus

Let me know when you're good to go, I'll be able to find something interesting for you :)
  20. R

GEN VI: LF: Female HA Foongus

Looking for a female HA Foongus. Not too worried about the IVs or nature. If you have you one to trade let me know what you're looking for to offer.
Back
Top Bottom