Search results for query: *

• Users: Apawn:p
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Apawn:p

Pokemon Amiibo Compatibility

So this thread is to discus about Pokemon Amiibo compatibility, Do you think they will be compatible? How So? Ect.
  2. Apawn:p

BBM, Bulbapedia Battle Maison Discussion & Records Thread

Lots of Credit to Smogon for the Outline of this thread, link to the original page there Welcome to the BBM, Bulbapedia Battle Maison Discussion & Records Thread. This thread is here for those who like to play the Battle Maison, like to break records, or simply want to collect a good amount...
  3. Apawn:p

GEN VI: Latiosite, Latiasite, and Hoopa

Apparently someone today said that these could now be traded in X and Y with no problems, so i want them I can offer shiny pokemon and legendaries, ect
  4. Apawn:p

GEN VI: Diancie

i want a Diancie i have lots of poekmon shiny and events
  5. Apawn:p

Mega Tournament

Rules: -All Smogon OU standard rules (Clauses and Banlists (B/W) - Smogon University) -1V1 Pokemon battle -Pokemon Must hold there mega stone -competitors get 7 days to post to get there battles done -Battle Videos must be posted the hour of when the battle is done. -When signing up be sure to...
  6. Apawn:p

GEN VI: Vivillion Patturns

I really want to finnish my Vivillion Collection, I have High Plains Garden Elegant Meadow Savanna Ocean Pokeball,TRADE IN PROGRESS I can give: High Plains Scatterbugs with various 31 IVs BellyJet Marills Shinys (for Pokeball Only) will update ASAP. Thks
  7. Apawn:p

GEN VI: Wonderland Darkrai

I really want one of them (they have Phantom Force) I can offer one of the event only pokemon for it, I do not mind if cloned. Pls respond
  8. Apawn:p

Frontier Brains to come back?

Will the challenging Brains come back Talk about it
  9. Apawn:p

Contests coming back!

Will contest come back!? I think they will because all of the missing berries are pokeblock ingredients and there is the contest ribbon that looks like the Hoenn ribbon case. Talk about it.
  10. Apawn:p

High Plains Vivillon for other Vivillon paterns

I am offering High Plains Scaterbug for trade, in return I want other paterns of Vivillons that I don't have, the ones I have are: High Plains Garden
  11. Apawn:p

News More gems found

I as well as other hackers have found there are other gems, the video below has a shiny Hoopa with a Fairy Gem, which likely means there are all the types of gems YouTube Search Powered by iBoss
  12. Apawn:p

GEN VI: event pokemon with event moves (some japonesse)

I want almost any japonesse event pokemon with special moves, I really want: Flying Pikachu V-create Rayquaza Chief Golgo's Sableye ExtremeSpeed Pikachu Happy Hour Inkay. I do not care if they are cloned I can offer: Genesect Shinys Other legendarys. Just put up an offer, I don't bite:).
  13. Apawn:p

What to do With My Shiny Swampert? (Known as Purplenurple)

So a few months ago a bread a Shiny Mudkip visa Madusa Method, on the 100th Egg. Now it's a Swampert and I don't know how to really use it competitively this is its EV spread, it has 1 max IV (SpAtk) and +Def - Spd and no egg moves Do you Have any suggestions?
  14. Apawn:p

GEN VI: Wanted: Pokemon XD transferred pokemon

I really want some pokemon with moves transferred from this game, Many Lugia, Scyther, Pokemon with Heal Bell as purified move. I can offer Shines Genesect Other pokes that fit your fancy, that I have.
  15. Apawn:p

Contest Delphox vs. Victini

Battle of the fire/psychic types which is better Whose design do you prefer? Who has the better pre-evolutions? Who would win? Who do you prefer? Let's go delphox!
  16. Apawn:p

GEN VI: Shiny Pokemon

Please can someone trade me a shiny pokemon and I don't really care what pokemon it is as long as it's shiny. What I am offering Shiny Gyarados Friend Safari Pokemon And if the shiny is good enough I may offer legendarys
  17. Apawn:p

Omanyte with egg move

:mallet:I am breeding Omanyte with the egg move Toxic Spikes if you want one just post an offer, I would prefer other hatched pokemon with egg moves
  18. Apawn:p

Egg move charmander

I currently have a Charmander with all egg moves (bite,dragon dance,outrage,flare blits). This is perfect charzards x mega evolution . Just give me offers (preferably Japanese DUNSPARCE or other bred pokemon
Back
Top Bottom