Search results for query: *

1. A

#VivillonVendredi

I have Polar Vivillon! What I'm looking for is: Everything except Polar and Garden. :) Send me a PM if you would like to set up a trade. I have a few Vivillon fully evolved, and a few Scatterbugs that will evolve into Polar Vivillon no matter where they evolve. I'm working on getting them evolved.
  2. A

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead 3DS Friend code: 5129-0207-6854 3DS Name: Rika Pokemon X name: Autumn Haven't gotten too far into the game yet, but I know my Scatterbugs evolve into Vivillon with a Polar design. :) If you add me, please PM me so I can add you. (If you put your friend...
  3. A

#VivillonVendredi

Hello! I have Polar type & right now they're Scatterbugs, but I've got 6. Working on leveling them up, but they'll evolve to Polar even if I trade them away. :)
  4. A

Awkward X and Y moments

I haven't gotten very far in the game yet (about to watch the fireworks, actually.... reading this thread will make that interesting, lol) so the most awkward thing for me, so far, is Trevor. O.o I thought he was a girl, based on his hair, until he was intro'd with a male name.
  5. A

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

I'm sending out Swirlix and Vivillion, and I got lucky and got a female combee pretty early in the game, so I am sending out any extras I get. In return, I get a lot of early-game bugs and such, but I have gotten the two starters I hadn't chosen at the beginning of the game and a few Pokemon I...
  6. A

Hello

Thanks, everyone!! Aw, yip9, thanks for the compliment! It's a name I use often across the internet. Autumn is my favorite season, my birthday is in September, the birth stone for that month is Sapphire. :) I use Sapphira instead because I just love it!
  7. A

Hello

Hi! *waves* I'm new to the forums, and am an adult Pokemon fan. :) I've recently also converted my best friend into a Pokemon fan! Muahahaaa!!! *cough* :sweat: I live in the Northeastern US and it's getting awful chilly around here lately! I love my fire-type pokemon, though, so I will...
Back
Top Bottom