• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Zkat
  • Order by date
  1. Zkat

Spoilers What do you like about USUM?

I also liked Molayne being in the elite 4 (even though I miss the line "old Hala is here to make you holler" lol). And I wasn't expecting his first pokemon to be Klefki of all things so that made me laugh. And another thing I really like: SOS Chansey and Blissey battles. In Sun and Moon I never...
  2. Zkat

I have Ultra Moon so I haven't seen the jungle, but I also like its music. I think my favorite is the Ultra Plant with all the Xurkitrees skipping around, lol. I liked the desert too. And I was just thinking the other day that the Ultra Wormhole ride is kind of like a special stage in Sonic...
  3. Zkat

Photo Club thread (share your photos!)

The pokemon photo club is okay. It's kind of fun but I usually forget it's there. Anyway, here's me flexing with Incineroar:
  4. Zkat

So, who ended up as your Starter for Alola?

I ended up choosing Litten both times. I'm a sucker for cats. :love:
  5. Zkat

Spoilers What do you NOT like about USUM?

It was very similar to Sun and Moon, especially before going to Poni Island Rotom Dex is cute but I wish you could scroll through their dialogue faster because it blocks the map Personally I thought the story between Lillie, Gladion, and Lusamine was really interesting but a lot of it was cut...
  6. Zkat

The sidequests and being able to play with pokemon in the overworld is super cute! My favorite was the one with Vulpix Hau got more character development this time Ultra Megalopolis looks cool and the Ultra Necrozma fight was cool too Some good new music tracks like the Necrozma battles and...
  7. Zkat

What's the most stereotypical meal from your country?

Yeah, for the US it would be burgers, hot dogs, fries, soda, all kinds of fast food and deep fried food, etc. For the Mid-Atlantic region specifically, maybe crabs and fries with Old Bay? Old Bay is a spice we have around here and it tastes pretty good on fries and seafood. :p
  8. Zkat

GO Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

I got a shiny Sableye during the Halloween event. I just opened up Pokemon Go at around 5am one night and it was there! I was so excited because I didn't even know it could be shiny! I immediately used my only golden razz berry and an ultra ball on it and caught it.
  9. Zkat

GO Do you attempt Nice/Great/Excellent, curveballs, or dodging?

Sometimes I go for nice/great/excellent throws, but I can't get the hang of curveballs. I always seem to do them by accident. I try to dodge if the defending pokemon is using a charge attack. If the game is lagging I usually get hit anyway though. If it isn't lagging, I find that if I alternate...
  10. Zkat

GO Any things about the game that you didn't know of until today?

I didn't know TMs were in this game until I was reading through some of the threads in this section. Apparently you can get them for winning raid battles, and I didn't know that because I've only won one raid battle so far. (I got a golden razz berry and a rare candy instead.) Edit: I found out...
  11. Zkat

GO Who's Your Buddy Pokemon?

Right now it's Kadabra. I have 85 Abra candies and I'm trying to get to 100 so I can get Alakazam.
  12. Zkat

GO What is your favorite glitch you've seen in Pokémon GO?

When you hit a pokemon with a pokeball and it goes in, but then the ball just gets stuck in the ground. Even better if you catch the pokemon anyway!
  13. Zkat

GO What is your highest CP Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

Mine is a 2541 CP Vaporeon
  14. Zkat

What's your favourite Cat Pokémon?

The Incineroar line is my favorite but I love them all! :LOL:
  15. Zkat

What video games are you playing now?

Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy War: Finally finished it today! It was pretty fun. I might replay it soon and try some different pairings. Pokemon Gold: I put Girafarig on my team, and now I'm not sure if I want to use Scyther or Ariados as my bug-type. I'm also trying to evolve my Eevee into...
  16. Zkat

Favorite (and least favorite) seasons?

Favorite: summer I like hot weather (I'd rather be too hot than too cold), there's no school so I can actually relax, and my birthday is in the summer Least favorite: winter I don't like the cold at all and windchill makes it feel even worse, I don't like having to put on lots of layers to go...
  17. Zkat

Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy War: I'm about to begin chapter 9 Pokemon Gold: I have 6 badges and caught the shiny Gyarados, and now I'm training up a Girafarig and a Zubat that I might put on my team
  18. Zkat

Pokemon Gold: I made it to Olivine city and leveled up a bit Fire Emblem Blazing Sword: next is chapter 28 "Battle Before Dawn" and I also got the Linus version of "Four Fanged Offense" this time! (the first time, I fought Lloyd) Fire Emblem Geneology of the Holy War: I'm on chapter 2 right...
  19. Zkat

Fire Emblem Sacred Stones: I just beat it for the second time! This time I went through Ephraim's route and only did level grinding in between chapters for the trainee units. I also made sure to recruit Cormag this time instead of killing him. Fire Emblem Blazing Sword: I'm playing through...
  20. Zkat

GSC Playthrough Thread (VC releases)

I got Pokemon Gold, and right now I've reached Ecruteak City but I'm going back to train my team and look for new pokemon I might want to use. My team so far is: Quilava Eevee Spinarak Quagsire Skiploom Flaaffy
Back
Top Bottom