Search results for query: *

1. Charizard6168

I'm Back!!{Shiny Giveaway}

Hey friends!! As you may know, i have been gone away for over a year... But now i am back on BMGF!! So in order to celebrate this, I am going to host a giveaway!!! As with most of my Giveaways, this is a shiny one!!! Awesome!! right?? Though i didn't find many shinies in ORAS, i will be giving...
  2. Charizard6168

The Boring Things About Pokemon

So, each one of us is a sucker for Pokemon and a hardcore fan But still, none of us can deny it has some downsides to it But that's nothing bad as everything has an up side and a down side to it So, what is the most boring aspect of Pokemon in your opinion You can post multiple things...
  3. Charizard6168

The First Glitch You Ever Exploited

Glitches are anomalies in software programs. They can cause various problems ranging from the purely graphical and audio glitching to completely corrupting or deleting the save file. Glitches can be triggered from problems within a game's code, or players doing things the programmers didn't...
  4. Charizard6168

Kalos-Native Shinies 4 Shinies and Other Trades

Important: Read the Notes Section before posting so that you are aware of all the necesasary things you need to know!! I have decided to add the "New Notes" and "New Updates" column This column will be be changed every 24 Hrs If there have been New Notes or Updates it will say "Yes" If there...
  5. Charizard6168

Ideas For New Pokemon Moves

Aside from new Pokemon, new moves introduced every generation are the biggest aspect affecting that gen's metagame In this thread you can give your ideas for new moves you would like to see in future generations For posting, just give out your ideas on what kind of moves you want to see If you...
  6. Charizard6168

Super Late Intro

This is super late for an intro now but who cares?? I joined bulbagarden in November 2013 and since then i have loved this forum and the people here are super kind This is very different from other forums in many ways But in one way it stands out to me- No one here is rude or abuses(i think the...
  7. Charizard6168

GEN VI: LF:JP & Eng 6-IV Ditto(Kalos-Native) FT:Legendaries,Shinies,Ability Capsule and more

Hey I mean one which is caught in Kalos not born As the title says i am looking for a Japanese & American/European 6-IV Ditto and it should be Kalos native Please do not offer fake ones Also try to get ones which are not nicknamed I am Offering- I just need one of each Ditto Thnx...
  8. Charizard6168

GEN VI: Help!! Vivillon forms needed[in exchange of shinies]

I Have- I need the rest i will be doing 3-for-1 trades(cuz c'mon they are shinies!!) The Format is: Pokemon(Level) and all are Kalos born except the Espeon The shinies-
  9. Charizard6168

Kalos Shinies (Giveaway)Updated 24/5][

This thread will now be closed. The Pokemon in the reserved section have been reclaimed!! As soon as the rest of the pokemon are distributed, the thread will be closed Hey i am not closing the thread right away I will close it once the rest shinies are given away Important...
  10. Charizard6168

Kalos Shinies (Giveaway)[Important Update!!]

Important Update:I will be going out tomorrow morning 4 am for my vacation (its 4:32 pm here when i edit this).The vaction will be about 15 days long. I will be unable to make any trades and hardly reply to PMs, VMs and new replies to the thread. Those who have their trades pending plz reply...
  11. Charizard6168

All Legendaries(Including Numerous Shiny Legendaries)

Update:These are my legendary shinies(along with ordinary legendaries), for the regular shinies(Giveaway) visit this thread- http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f601/kalos-shinies-giveaway-165038/ i just collected all the legendary pokemon and completed my legendary dex(lol dont know if it is a term) so...
  12. Charizard6168

GEN VI: [B]Want Jirachi And Mew[/B]

I want a jirachi and a mew for dex completipon i can give you any other legendary(excluding mew and jirachi) in return My legendary shinies include: Manaphy Suicune Giratina Genesect i also have numerous shinies they are: Arcanine Zubat Hippopotas Gyarados Simipour Simisear...
  13. Charizard6168

GEN VI: Looking for a wish blissey with a competitive build

I do not care if you gen it These are the requirements: Ability: Natural Cure Moves: Wish Soft-Boiled Seismic Toss Toxic Nature: Bold EVs: HP=253 Defense=252 Sp. Dfense=4 IVs: HP=31 Attack=Any Defense=31 Sp. Attack=Any Sp. Defense=31 Speed=31 If you cannot EV train it is...
Back
Top Bottom