Search results for query: *

1. B

AdvanceShipping General Discussion

The Last AdvanceShipping Discussion is dead, But we won't let this shipping die, because Ribbons last forever! Welcome to the AdvanceShipping General Discussion Welcome to the AdvanceShipping General Discussion, AdvanceShipping is the belief that Ash and May are involved in a romantic...
  2. B

Shippings you'd want to rename?

Actually, Serena & Dawn is FancyFashionShipping, i think that FancyFashion is a good name, both love fashion, right?
  3. B

Charizard x Dragonite?

Agree with you, Romance it's not Sexual stuff or reproducing, being in a romance is loving each other
  4. B

Charizard x Dragonite?

I think that Iris's Dragonite is Male, of course we have Yaoi couples, so yeah, no problem with that!
  5. B

Charizard x Dragonite?

The name for the pairing is NegaiRyuuShipping, it's a cute pairing in my opinion ;D
  6. B

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Any AdvanceShipper is welcome here Juliette :) and welcome to bulbagarden!
  7. B

Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

Serena x Alexa is SecretDiscoveredShipping but i think that Calem x Alexa is free, and i liked the name! I think, i'll check it again in the new update of the list
  8. B

Shippings you'd want to rename?

In my opinion, HeatTagShipping should be StalkerShipping :p
  9. B

Anybody who ships these?

In my opinion (of course, because i'm not a mod) you shouldn't create thread asking if someone likes this shippings... anyway, i think that KyoudaiShipping is cute
  10. B

The Misty/Kasumi Shippings Poll

Gym used to be really popular, i'm surprised that it only had 3 votes
  11. B

Favortie Gym Shippings?

Yes, it's MesaFanShipping
  12. B

What guy do you want with Ash?

Woah, i don't think that DiodeShipping is canon, i love it, but don't forget that Pokémon is a kids show, so it's really, REALLY hard to see yaoi stuff
  13. B

What guy do you want with Ash?

I love many Ash X Boys shipping but my favorite is RespectShipping, i would love too see drew and ash together Coma, CafeMocha, Boulder and Diode is cool too
  14. B

If May were to temporarily travel with Ash, Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie, how do you think each of the characters would feel about her presence? Would they take a liking to her? How would they act? Good question! well, Serena and May would be friends, but of course she would be jealous, because...
  15. B

New topic: You think that we're going to see the ribbon again? if yes, when? I think that in XY we will see ash looking at the half ribbon, clemont would ask "what is that?" and then, he will start to talk about May
  16. B

Rocketshipping General Discussion

I almost forgot this scene! man i love when they're scared, because they always try to find protection on each other arms, can't wait to see more rocket hints in the new episodes!
  17. B

Favortie Gym Shippings?

I'm not a huge gym shippings shipper, but there's some that i like, so... AlexandrianShipping - Volkner & Jasmine ResistanceShipping - Morty & Whitney BeetleShipping - Bugsy & Burgh
  18. B

Who do you ship Dawn with?

No multi-votes? i ship Penguin, Ikari and Appeal
  19. B

The Misty/Kasumi Shippings Poll

So, we had the Ash/Satoshi Shippings poll, so why not Misty's shipping poll, she's a popular character on shipping, so, let's vote! WAIT FOR THE POLL NO BASHING
  20. B

I want to ship them.... But can't

Yeah, same here, i used to ship them so hard, but now i'm in love with Rebel, sooo
Back
Top Bottom