• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. T

Giovanni Shipping

Years ago when I was first exposed to the anime I supported Diamondshipping just because it amused me for awhile. xD As far as the games are concerned I can picture Giovanni with Ariana... but it's difficult for me to see it work effectively. Not to say it can't happen... just look at how...
  2. T

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

Glad to spot someone around my age and generation. I was born 1988. My first Pokemon game was Red Version. After all these years I've kept its box and manual... I'm a true 'Kanto kid' at heart. I hope the inner-child in me, will always seek fun, exciting adventures. :D
  3. T

Contest Charizard VS Blastoise

Back in the early days of Pokémon Red and Blue... I heard a rumor that if you named your starter "Mew" it would somehow turn into one. So I grabbed squirtle not really caring about it-- Soon I discovered what I had heard from classmates was false. I ended up dealing with my mistake and owning up...
  4. T

Rate the Avatar Above You [v2]

^ ~I love his expression! Bonus points for his outrageous eyebrows. 9/10
  5. T

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

A friend and I have compiled a list of trainer quotes from the English Pokémon Stadium 2's Gym Leader Castle and Rival Battle (Round 1, currently, not sure if there are changes to the quotes in Round 2). The only trouble is I don't know where to post this! It'd be fine to just list it under...
Back
Top Bottom