Search results for query: *

• Users: Stark
  • Order by date
  1. S

Problems with site for members from Australia

There are two members who are having problems getting the forums to load on their computers. This has been an issue since December 24th. When they try to access either the BMG FB Forum link or the main BMG Index page they keep receiving "The connection has timed out. The server at...
  2. S

Claims The New Official Claim-a-Pokémon Thread!

Eevee - Stark - 2/4/2012
  3. S

Official Pokemon Claim Thread [v2.0]

Espeon - Stark (1) Swellow - Stark (2)
  4. S

favorite quotes!

A couple of my favorites... Terry trying to escape in the Batmobile from a possessed Superman in Batman Beyond Terry: How fast does this thing go? Bruce: Mach 3. Terry: Is that faster than a speeding bullet? In Justice League Green Lantern John Stewart: Flash, don't heckle the...
  5. S

SuperWhoever and the Legion of Superheroes

Valor/ Lar Gand who was a Daxamite (Very similar to Kryptonian in physiology) was from the current timeline and eventually ended up in the future with the Legion of Superheroes in the comics during the 90s. At the time he was also responsible for seeding the various planets that each member...
  6. S

Major Highway Bridge Collapses in Mineapolis During Rush Hour: Many Injured

At least 6 people have been confirmed dead now. Still no cell phone reception. Fortunately, the storm that was headed that way turned North at the last minute. However, it's dark now, so rescue crews are going start having a difficult time. I wish them the best.
  7. S

I was on it a couple times last week and have a very good friend that lives near there who drives on it all of the time.
  8. S

Technically, only one person has been confirmed dead by the local hospitals. The victim died from drowning and was pronounced DOA at the hospital. Still this is a horrible tragedy. Unfortunately, cell phones are are useless as far as getting information since the cell phone traffic in the area...
Back
Top Bottom