• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. R

Gen VIII Alolan Vulpix Request

Please i really want an alolan vulpix, but my husband got LGP!!! Please can someaone trade? :(
  2. R

Offering over 240 events and shinies

Awesome!! PM me. :) I already have a shiny mamoswine, so i'm only interested in arash's. :)
  3. R

I already have gigalith. :)
  4. R

Sure, pm me when you are available. :)
  5. R

I would love a shiny aegislash no matter what moves or nature it has!!! :) About the genesect, i can remember the nature. XD Anyway, pm me when you are available.
  6. R

I don't remember the natures, but i have 6 different. And yeah, raikou and rayquaza are from those events. :) PM me. :) I'm interested in ralts and vanillite. PM me. :) What are you offering? xD
  7. R

I'm interested in the shiny sudowoodo and girafarig. :)
  8. R

It was met at route 20. I got it on a trade.
  9. R

Sure!! :) Just try to be a little patient, i've been very busy these days. Sorry :(
  10. R

Offering 12 Diancies

Sure. Sorry i'm kinda busy these day but i hoope we can do the trade when we are both online. :)
  11. R

I'm finishing a trade. Give me a minute. :)
  12. R

Sure, I'm kinda busy right now, can we do the trade in about an hour and a half. :)
  13. R

Yeah, I don't have a shiny jumpluff!! :) Add my FC, is in my sig. I'm available now if you want to trade. :)
  14. R

Hi, I already have Eevee. Do you have aby other shiny pokemon, we can work somethin out. :)
  15. R

GEN VI: Want: Shiny Tanabata Jirachi

Of course, but please please, be patient XD I'm out of town at a friends wedding, i'll be back tomorrow night. :)
  16. R

Of course!! And like i said, i will hive you 3 pokemon for it. :)
  17. R

I don't have neither of them!! :(
  18. R

Shiny Tanabata Jirachi LF: Other Natures or Other Gen VI Events

Hi, i have many shinies and diancie. If you are interested please pm me.
  19. R

I have all three of them XD a Diancie, the event Keldeo, and the event manaphy. :)
  20. R

Thank you so much!! If is not much to ask, can you please help me contact him/her. I'm on a bus on my way to a friends wedding and the conection is pretty bad. I wil give you and your friend 3 pokemon each if you can help me with that. i'll be back at home tomorrow so we can di the trade then :)
Back
Top Bottom