Search results for query: *

1. M

Random Messages 9

o_o I don't wanna go back.
  2. M

Random Messages 9

Well.. I'm back from the darkness. Unfortunately my wrist still really hurts.
  3. M

Random Messages 9

slipped on ice... not solid stuck to the ground ice either.... i was breaking up the leftover ice and stepped on a big piece and went flying to the ground...
  4. M

Random Messages 9

i may have broken my wrist today.... very scared
  5. M

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

So, I got NL back in August, but haven't played much as I've been so busy. I'm kinda lost with all a the winter stuff... I'm sure you all could explain it though.
  6. M

Random Messages 9

Unfortunately I cannot sleep for unknown reasons. but I'm going to go I guess. Good night to you. And anyone else. XD
  7. M

Random Messages 9

I dunno, Pokemon... I've already put in 100+ hours on it. Which is the most I've ever put on any game. I have a verrrry short attention span which is why i'm impressed with my gameplay log And I did pretty much everything listed above already today.
  8. M

Random Messages 9

So today, it snowed 7 inches, we put up the tree and decorated the house and I pretty much ran out of stuff to do.
  9. M

Random Messages 9

Well now I'm confused, But regardless. It's still a very nice keyboard :P I enjoy it soo much and I've loved it since I got it for my 14th birthday. It's a Yamaha Portable Grand DGX=630
  10. M

Random Messages 9

Yeah it's electric. It has a LOT of instruments/sounds and an amazing Live Grand sound.
  11. M

Random Messages 9

Aww. I know that feeling kinda. Before I had my nice full size keyboard/electornic grand Yamaha thing, I had a tiny, and I mean tiny keyboard from like 1981.
  12. M

Random Messages 9

Yeah we got lucky. At least it's not another ice storm of '08 kinda deal.
  13. M

Random Messages 9

Hm there is so much snow here now... and just in case you're wondering I am from the state of Arkansas so this much snow, 7 inches, is a lot. And that is on top of the ice that fell
  14. M

Random Messages 9

You're really lucky Enzap. I love rain but it's freezing rain and sleet. It hasn't stopped all day.
  15. M

Random Messages 9

Hi guys. >.> I kinda hate the weather right now.
  16. M

Random Messages 9

I'm fine... I was eating breakfast a sec ago. I sure wish I could sleep in though... I never have been able to sleep past 8:30ish
  17. M

Random Messages 9

Good morning. :)
  18. M

Random Messages 9

I think I'll go too. I'm really tired, I hope all of you have a good night.
  19. M

Random Messages 9

I agree. I may not have been here long but it does feel different today, I thought it was just me.
  20. M

Hi guys!

Welcome :)
Back
Top Bottom