Search results for query: *

1. T

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Is there a way to create a link that, when clicked on, takes you to a random Pokémon species' page, not just any page on the wiki? I want to create a link on Tumblr that does this, but the URLs I've tried so far aren't doing it. I can't think of anywhere more appropriate to ask this question, so...
  2. T

Things in pokemon that dont make sense

They could, but I doubt they will. They've never given Pokémon that evolve by stone additional evolutions after that. There are lines that require two different catalysts for their members to evolve—all of the three-stage lines with baby forms and the Porygon family. However, those that involve...
  3. T

Most hideous Pokemon?

You horrid meanies! Picking on babies is not cool! *hugs crying baby Pokémon* I am blind, so I can't judge on what is ugly or not, but I will say this. The franchise is literally called Pocket Monsters. Aren't monsters supposed to look weird/unnatural/dare I say it, hideous?
  4. T

Why doesn't strikethrough work on linked words in this forum? :P I have no idea why Gardevoir is not 100% female, but it's not the only feminine-looking Pokémon that can be male. Milotic, Lopunny, Sylveon, Ninetales, Clefairy, Roserade... As to why Gallade doesn't have a Mega Evolution...
  5. T

Diancie Discussion and Theories

I don't know if somebody has said this already, but I think Diancie is based on the process of coal becoming diamond. It may be very difficult to turn a Carbink into Diancie, if the games even let you do that. Coal takes absolutely ages to turn into a diamond.
  6. T

What ridiculously common thing can't you do.

...I thought I'd be in the minority when it came to not being able to whistle or snap my fingers. I feel better about both now. At least I can blow bubblegum bubbles! The trick is to stick your tongue right into the bubblegum before you start blowing.
  7. T

HA! Don't make me laugh! - Humor Thread

This is transcribed from memory, and was actually an add on TV ages ago. Being blind, I don't know the exact details of the scenes, so I made a couple bits up, but I do remember the punchline so the funny factor should still be there. (Dad is working on the computer when his little girl comes...
  8. T

Reason behind your username

The story of my username is a short one, but I don't mind telling it. I came up with it before I got my own computer and unlimited access to the internet, when I was coming up with a name to call myself in my fanfictions (which I didn't know were called fanfictions at the time). I watched...
  9. T

EVERYONE: Pokemon: The Song of Jewels

Can I have a link to the original of that story? It sounds wonderful and you skipped a bit for brevity's sake. :D
  10. T

Pokemon names you mispronounced?

Poochyena and Mightyena are pronounced as if they have two "n"s in the anime. I was therefore slightly surprised when I saw how they were spelled on Bulbapedia, although it made some sense when I thought about it. You pronounced them correctly according to the anime. The same goes for Tropius...
  11. T

...But, that's exactly how they say Azumarill in the anime! You were saying it right the whole time! Looking at the spelling, I would guess Dedenne is pronounced "Ded-enn-eh" with the short "E" sound like they do in Japanese, but we won't know until it shows up in the Anime will we?
  12. T

Regigigas is pronounced the way you thought, but with just a little more stress on the third syllable i.e. "Regi-Giggas". At least, that's how they said it in the anime. I remember because I happened to record that episode when it screened and watched it several times. Milotic is another name...
  13. T

Would you rather be trapped in a room with N, Cheren, or a rabid Dialga?

N. He's adorable. So what if I've never played the games? I've read fanfictions and I love him! The poor kid just needs a hug and someone who won't judge him. And of course, this will be post Ghetsis being defeated so he's not as misguided as he used to be. Cheren is boring to me. An okay guy...
  14. T

My screen-reader's more at fault in this regard than I am. I try to pronounce things correctly, but I use NVDA to read the names far more often than I watch the anime (they're doing reruns of the DP series over here right now, which is annoying the daylights out of me), so the screen-reader's...
  15. T

Mistaken Evolutions

I was told about the whole Pikablu thing when I was nine, but didn't believe it. One of my friends thought Togepi evolved into Chansey before Togetic was released. As for me, I used to think Plusle evolved into Minun, and that Arbok evolved into Seviper. (Note: I believed this before I saw the...
  16. T

ACADEMY: Lesson 3: Character Development

I followed the link, but didn't see any exercise, just stuff about the site. Am I missing something? Being blind, it's highly likely.
  17. T

Pokemon that are bigger/smaller than you expected

I have a friend who views the heights/lengths stipulated in the Pokédex as the average, and I'm enclined to agree with him. Humans come in all shapes and sizes, so while first-stage Pokémon such as Eevee, Togepi and Pichu are understandably small, fully-evolved ones like Charizard, Salamence and...
  18. T

The Nostalgia Thread

I got into Pokémon in 1999. I was going to a before-and-after-school-care centre, and the wonderful people who worked there would hire out Pokémon videos from the store for us to watch. There were quite a few Pokémon fans among the kids that went there. I remember building a tailless...
  19. T

Water extinguishes Fire. Fire melts Ice. Fire in concentration might be able to evaporate water, but a stronger Water Pokémon would be able to douse a Fire type opponent. Gamefreak logic dictates that two types can't be weak to each other. One must have the advantage over the other or the...
  20. T

You Know You're a Big Pokémon Fan When...

When you read all twenty-four pages of this thread with the maximum amount of posts displayed on each page, and managed to finish it in three days. When you've noticed that Missingno. Master has repeated a number of his points multiple times, proving how proud he is of his achievements. When...
Back
Top Bottom