Search results for query: *

1. G

Thoughts on Geeta?

i think she's fine. she fills her role in the game as a boss fight just fine. plus - i'd say that most of the champions in the series are some varying kind of eh anyways. also i think it's weird that people keep complaining that pokemon never like changes or grows but then they do kinda make a...
  2. G

Scarlet/Violet DLC

i think they didn't show footage for the very obvious reason: it's not in a finished enough state to share. they've already acknowledged the performance issues and that's likely the last and only time we'll hear of it from them until they drop any kind of fix (which is probably going to coincide...
  3. G

Scarlet/Violet DLC

idk i kinda thought the changes in regions were kinda representing a sort of past and future element; like scarlet and violet do themselves. it's probably easiest for them to just do the 'past' region based off of japan since that is visually accessible to a lot of people. hard to say where...
  4. G

Are Scarlet and Violet the worst Pokemon games?

idk if it's all that surprising considering that there are people out there that aren't the biggest fans of open world games. don't get me wrong, i don't think SwSh is really better than SV, but i've also found it hard to fully get into SV in comparison to SwSh. sure that's probably one part the...
  5. G

that's not really what i was talking about..but anyways.. consider this: a game, Pokemon or not, has a total play time of 60 hours. now let's look at a few sort of splits: 1) the game itself is about ten hours but maybe it's like Dead Cells where you can play it over and over again but nothing...
  6. G

Scarlet/Violet DLC

i feel like there's an non-zero chance of the DLC being tied to Kalos. extremely slim (and i'm biased because i liked Kalos/XY), but still
  7. G

can't say i've ever understood the fixation with postgame content considering for pokemon it seems less about is there content and more about is there the content i want.
  8. G

if you use X+B+D-pad Up on the title screen you can access the backup data that the game automatically saves along the way anyways.
  9. G

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

lifetime revenue alone of a game doesn't help you determine how much actually returns back to GameFreak in terms of revenue and profit/loss. that is to say, no, SwSh did not generate $1.5B in cash for GameFreak. all parties involved almost definitely made a good amount off of the game, sure, but...
  10. G

err, unless you're being very generous with what's consider post-game, the vast majority of the base games lacked post-game.
  11. G

Anyone here who actually hopes the upcomming games are going to be easy?

surely there is a happy medium, but i also don't think it's as cut and dry as people make it out to be; there'd definitely be massive changes in how the game is set up to achieve it.
  12. G

i mean, let's be real here... they're not that great. that being said, i don't really think it's that big of a deal considering pokemon's graphics have always been.. not that great.
  13. G

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

pretty sure that's a big windy hill below the mountain.
  14. G

the boss trainers in the games almost always use either a new pokemon or an existing one that can take advantage of the gimmick (Mega Gardevoir, G-Max Charizard, for ex). so, really, they are either placeholders or can take advantage of Terastallize differently.
  15. G

Customization Thread

i feel like they have! i do think though they haven't quite hit the right spot with it either. the implementation of customization has definitely been kinda inconsistent and hit or miss. that being said, i still think they do add value to the game, especially for players who would rather see...
  16. G

because dropping a trailer isn't really damage control. tbh, i doubt we'll get a trailer until after Xenoblade 3 drops.
  17. G

Customization Thread

i think that's reasonable. i don't think it would make sense for GameFreak to restrict customization so heavily after having gradually expanded it across core titles.
  18. G

priorities man. some folks just want the chonky squirrel.
  19. G

Pokemon Violet/Scarlet Map?

SwSh released the region name and map by the second trailer. this is definitely different, if only slightly. it's likely because there's no E3 so they don't need to give out that information as early. it'll probably drop after they finish the region tour so they can cap it off with and in...
  20. G

Kalos Connection/DLC?

i wouldn't expect any future game (that isn't a remake of the Johto games) to feature multiple regions regardless of whether it would make sense.
Back
Top Bottom