Search results for query: *

1. H

Breedjects

Looking for Breedjects with Hidden abilitys, Egg Moves or Good Pokeballs. Any breeders who have a bunch of mons they are going to release anyways Hit me up. I plan on Re-breeding for for Wifi battles. Thanks
  2. H

X/Y trading

I am new to pokemon and just started playing Pokemon Y a few days ago and I was looking for anyone who had any good iv breeding leftovers or other gen starters looking to fill up my pokedex and start battling thanks
  3. H

GEN VI: super power stoutland

I need a tutor move super power adamant sand rush 5/6iv stoutland if anyone has it I have breeding leftovers and its almost my b-day so can anyone get me it :(
  4. H

Barian's Breeding Service *CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE*

Re: Barian's Breeding Service *Updated READ FIRST POST* whats your in game name and ok tomorrow
  5. H

Re: Barian's Breeding Service *Updated READ FIRST POST* I will be online for a while whats your ign so I can find you
  6. H

GEN VI: Darkrai English not shiny

I have a darkria and since you clone can I have one of each Shiny Darkrai Shiny Entei (event) Shiny Latias (perfect IV obviously not legit) Shiny Suicune (event) Shiny Eevee Meloetta Shaymin Virizion Zapdos Manaphy please I need those and its almost my b-day so if there cloned you...
  7. H

Re: Barian's Breeding Service *Updated READ FIRST POST* ok tell me when your online
  8. H

Hack-to-order scheme!

All yours other than genesect now, but without abilities and moves and stuff, sorry. Just shiny. --- Nearly done now... --- Due to the amount of time this has taken, can no more people order Pokemon please. If you do, I'm afraid that you are going to be ignored. Thanks! ok you ready yet...
  9. H

Re: Barian's Breeding Service *Updated READ FIRST POST* your FC is invalid re post it for me mine is 5429-7639-9437 ign hunter
  10. H

Re: Barian's Breeding Service *Updated READ FIRST POST* ok Im online you ready
  11. H

pokemon tcg codes

its almost my birthday and I wanted to know if anyone could donate me Pokemon TCG online codes they don't need if you do PM ME the codes THANKS :) now its only 9 days away anyone else want to give me codes. I have one person so far and he was GAMERZACK so thanks to him I got a xernes EX and...
  12. H

Re: Barian's Breeding Service Now Looking for another assistant. its done calm 31/?/31/31/31/31 and I got you the egg move wish my FC 5429-7639-9437 ign hunter
  13. H

Slime's Breeding Shop

you ready you trade
  14. H

Re: Barian's Breeding Service Now Looking for another assistant. I will get on it asap
  15. H

Hack-to-order scheme!

oh and is this trade for gen 6 or gen 5? because I only have gen 6
  16. H

Hack-to-order scheme!

@hunter12399
  17. H

Slime's Breeding Shop

number 1 then my FC 5429-7639-9437 ign hunter give me your FC
  18. H

Slime's Breeding Shop

I want number 7
  19. H

Slime's Breeding Shop

yes my porygons are modest ok my FC 5429-7639-9437 ign hunter I will add you
  20. H

Hack-to-order scheme!

ok I will take the golems and cobalion terrakion Verizon and landorus thundurus if you can my FC 5429-7639-9437 ign hunter
Back
Top Bottom